Homey 2.0.0 Community App Compatibility List

Athom is stating that all their apps are working on 2.0 so no need to search at different places.
If Athom apps are not working (like Homeyduino) plz contact Athom directly.

1 Like

BetterLogic: install a beta version of the app; it works in v2.0.0-rc.11

• radio works on V2
  • huffpo works on V2
    rest of mine not sure yet…

Does anybody know if the Ikea Tradfri Gateway app works on Homey 2? And if Homeydash gets updated?

Do you mean the app? Doesnot show up in the floweditor

speel%20radio

1 Like

The app Xiaomi mi flora version v2.0.19 is not compatible with v2.0-rc-x and will be still available for < 2.0.

I’ve been working hard to try to make the app 2.0 compatiible from the day 2.0 came out in rc. I have rewritten most part of the app. But there are still issues with BLE however. I’ve already added issues to Athom.

3 Likes

Ikea Tradfri Gateway app works for me. On RC11 now.

Hi is there an “organised” list of supported and tested apps on V2 somewhere? Ik like the start of this blog but then got lost :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Just in case you did not notice. Thanks to Robert and others I found a pretty neat working solution for the ESP8266 boards cretaing a webserver and client on this board that interacts with the http cards (that are supported on V2): Arduino / Homeduino met ESP8266 aansturen pinnen op Arduino

Does anyone knows if “Virtual Devices” might work properly someday?
In the multimode, the icons are not showing; basically one would have to guess as to what mode is activated…
The icon for the button is also not showing…

Honeywell Evohome doesn’t really work.
You cannot change individual temperatures.

It seems to work in “read only”-mode.

I wouldn’t know how-to.
Can you point me in the right direction?

:heart::heart: :grin:

App works just fine; temperature/setpoint isn’t immediately updated.
Otherwise: just fine & 100% functional.

Homey2.0/RC12

Anyone know if it’s possible to get this app working in v2?

Only possible after a rewrite to SDK2. If I remember correctly @Priknr1 started on this but I have no idea what the status is.

I am pretty sure it wont work on 2.0 now.
I have not tried to rewrite it yet. And I dont see myself doing that anytime soon unfortunately.

Does someone know if https://apps.athom.com/app/com.squaretronics.newhomeyapps is going to work in 2.x? My guess would be… nope.

The app has a hard limit for 1.x versions but looking at the code I don’t see anything specific. It doesn’t compare with to your installed Homeys?