Heimdall - Let Homey watch over your home

That’s to enable listening to the Tamper Alarm (alarm_tamper capability in Homey) which sensors like the Aeotec MultiSensor 6 (and probably others) has:

oke, same as my fibaro’s have. Thanks for the explanation

Am trying to get “The alarm delay is activated” and “The arming delay is activated” cards to work but I think there’s a bug there. Both duration tags “contains” the alarm delay value, so the arming delay card gets wrong duration.

Hi Gustaf,

Just checked it and you’re absolutely right. It uses the correct value for the actual countdown but displays the wrong one in the tag. Will be fixed in the next version.

Thanks for finding it!

1 Like

New version published

Version 2.0.16

• Fixed tag value on The arming delay is started card (Github)
  • Added translators to App Store

@rindler

2 Likes

New version published

Version 2.0.17

• Translation improvements
2 Likes

is it possible that in 2.0.17 an option is missing? (activate surveillance mode as a result card) I’m only seeing these:

Or did I miss a step?

Post deleted because of double post here.

Hi Lex,

To set the Surveillance Mode trough a flow you need to use the action card Set Surveillance Mode from the Surveillance Mode Switch

1 Like

New version published

Version 2.0.18

• Code cleanup
  • Added French translation (Work in progress)
  • Changed compatibility to >=2.0.5
1 Like

First of all I want to say that the Heimdall app is really a great app. I think the heimdall app is really indispensable for every homey user, so thank you @DaneedeKruyff for creating this app. Because I sometimes see questions about how to set up heimdall, I have placed a video on my youtube channel in which I explain how you can make a basic alarm system with homey and the heimdall app. So if you are new to homey or the heimdall app and want to use the heimdal app, have a look here.

3 Likes

Thanks Ruud.

I do like to emphasize the distinction between the Surveillance Mode (Toezicht Mode) and the Alarm State (Alarm Status). The flow created at ~5:30 is called alarm inschakelen while it is actually a flow to set the Surveillance Mode (Toezicht Mode). The flow created at ~7:40 is called alarm uitschakelen while it actually set the Surveillance Mode (Toezicht Mode) to Disarmed (Uitgeschakeld).
The flow created at ~11:50 is called alarm inactief which is the one that sets the Alarm State to Deactivated (gedeactiveerd)

Thank you for your response Danee. I will see if I can change this in the video or if I make an extra video for this to keep it clear

New version published

Version 2.0.19

• Updated athom-api (2.1.179)

No functional changes, just keeping up-to-date with Athom.

2 Likes

Hey Danee, take a break.

Just do nothing on heimdall just for one week. Could you? Not that you have a burnout some day.

:wink:

1 Like

while i dont think this possible, thought i’d ask just in case.
Is it possible to create a virtual Pinpad/keypad device with the Homey devices? I would like to have a wall mount tablet running homey app. When activated there is within the favourites devices a virtual alarm button that opens into keypad that users can input their user codes into. These codes could then be managed by the Heimdall app and allow tags to identify different users.
And before anyone suggest the default pin lock on a tablet and a virtual button for each user, I wish to identify different users arming and disarming the system via a single tablet and there own pin code that can then be disabled/modified at any time from anywhere. And by setting up a tablet with the Homey app and the new family “guest access” this would be ideal.

Hi Adrian, such a thing is possible but preferably not within an app for Homey but as a part of a dashboard. Well over a year ago some other developers and I teamed up to build this into https://homeyda.sh. But since it was very unclear at that time where Athom was heading with V2 we stopped working on it.
From the 3 developers one sold his Homey, another doesn’t use it that much anymore (due to spare time and a move to HA) and the third… well kept working on Heimdall :wink:
If development on Homeyda.sh is started again (or any other web-api based dashboard) maybe we can look into integrating something again.

Here’s an old post about it: https://forum.athom.com/discussion/comment/68251/#Comment_68251

1 Like

Hey Danee, fairly new and still learning. Just wondering with the delays, I want a delay for armed mode so I have enough time to disarm once entering the house say around 20seconds. But at night time in armed mode is it possible to remove the delay? Thanks hope to hear from you.

Hello Colin,

The Alarm Delay will always be used on selected sensors, there is no possibility to remove it on a timed schedule.

Colin!
You could create the delay using a flow with countdown and a virtual sensor, not using the delay in Heimdall at all. Then you will have more controll. I am doing this for a specific sensor on my storage door.