Have a desktop account on another destination

I tried my Homey at home in Oslo before taking it to my “Farm”: On another laptop I installed desktop for windows and used the account/password I had in Oslo. But I am stuck: I find only the device from Oslo. No nothing to install my Homey here: Do I need another new account to use Homey at the Farm?

You can have multiple Homey’s on one account without a problem, just use the same account while setting up a second Homey.
But the desktop app is deprecated and only working for Homey version 1.5.x so please be more specific in what you have.

On the Farm I have another network (for sure) But now, nothing seems to work (in Oslo I set it up perfect) Now i am putting my Iphone close to Home. The only option I get is Kaare’s home (wich is from Oslo) - and I klick “+” and get a new setup. I do that and get “conect to homey setup” with NO alternatives, only “back”. And text; “Connect to homeysetup, connect your iphone to HomeySetup…”. But I dont have any network called that ? In the end, whatever I do I get “home is offline”. So I cannot read the version (But in Oslo I probably- probably ugraded because I probably (again) thought that was the advice. But how do I find out?

I obvously needed this: So I started aand recognized the prosedure. When coming to connect
to HomeySetup-XXXXXX it worked (but on my wifisetup it said “No internet connection”, but still something worked and I was asked to get my Iphone (and windows device) to my WiFi. But from there my Home could not connect. And I was on square one…:frowning: Could it be my router? It is an old Dlink. In Oslo I have a 2 year old Asus…

Welcome to the Forum Kaare,
but I will ask you to take a look at the welcome post, Welcome to the forum!

I still don’t get what you exactly have and try to do, having a meaningful topic title and good description of waht you want to accomplish would help you get the correct answers now it looks to me we are guessing what you want to to do…

If you just want to connect Homey to another Wifi access point including wifi in your topic title woud probably have suggested both a post how to get your homey into recovery mode and a linkt to a community post with tips:

I guess if you updated to Homey 2.0 you would know as it was communicated with the release in mailings an blogs as it was a major change.
Therefor I don’t get what you mean with a desktop account… (or didn’t you update?)