Hank Tech App (v1.1.3 | TEST v1.3.1)

If button beeps 3 times, its reporting the low battery. Its got nothing with Homey. If you inserted charged battery and problem is still there, its most probably faulty button.

It also can beep three times when not connected to Homey. Homey cannot find the device anymore.

When the device has not a connection with the controller of Homey, it should also beep three times. I now know the battery is 100%, so I tried exclude and include again. That went fine. First the device said battery full. But when I once press the button, the connection is gone. When I created a flow to give a notification when pressed, this notification is not send. When I go to the developer site of athom and under Zwave I test the device it says no connection. It looks like the connection is gone at that moment.

I also bought a Technisat scn04 and added it to homey using the Hank driver. Already have a 1 and 4 button of Hank in use. No problems detected, works well

Have problem with scene controller 1 suddenly.
b9d96221-de98-4ffc-b524-e8ead726c076

Please use the support links, present at the bottom of the app page

This thread is the only way to contact the developer.

Please post a picture on where this link is.

It was a reply on a new topic, Dirk. Geurt merged it to the app topic (this one) :wink:

1 Like

Fantross showed it alr. but here you go:

Unfortunately, the apps diagnostics code does only provide loggings once successfully paired. Pairing logs are only visible by Athom in Homey’s logs.

Did you try a new set of batteries?
Does the scene controller show a LED blinking while pairing?
At which step of the pairing process does it stop? Does it successfully remove, or does it already fail there?

Note: this log has been manually submitted by a user.
Log ID: b9d96221-de98-4ffc-b524-e8ead726c076

User Message:
Had a scen controller 1 connected to this a few mounth ago it stopped working. Tryed to disconnect it and connect it again but it wont work. Tryed to uninstall app and reinstall it again with no sucess. 

---- stdout ----
2022-08-02 20:40:04 [log] [HankZwave] Hank Z-wave app is running...

---- stderr ----

Hi,
Homey’s appstore states that this app is not compatible with new homey pro.
Will this be fixed? I have tons of Hank in my house….

Will the app be available for the Homey Bridge/Beta?

I’ve just pushed the Hank-Tech app SDK3 update v1.3.0 to the Test environment of the app store enabling support for the Homey Pro (Early 2023).

This is a code based update; I don’t have the Hank Tech devices connected to my development system.
Anyone able and willing to test this version?

i did and send you a private message.
thanks for your work

1 Like

Hi,
I have a bunch of Hank Smart Plugs.
Sometimes they peek to an absurd high meterage. I have this on several different ones.
Could this be an app or hardware problem you think?
Scherm­afbeelding 2022-11-18 om 11.13.38

I have Hank smsrtplugs too. I noticed that several information from Homey insights is not coming through any more. I charged the car with average about 1500 watt through Hank smartplug. The average data is saying 0 when you try to get the average data out of the plug with Insight Trend Reloaded app. The app itself is working fine. I can get all the information from different nodes. When you look at Homey insights you can see that it’s not the hardware, Can you please have a look.
Homey insights

Problem solved. Reinstalled the app. :+1: :+1: