H.O.O.P. (Hope) - Homey Object Oriented Programming

How can it get work again? I miss this beautiful extension. or how works it in Device app from Arie? i cant find?

You cant atm, sorry, HOOP is down because of change api client/secrets.

Ah oke And it is also not yet possible in the devices app of yours?

No, and i donā€™t think that will happen, since it would than not be allowed in the Athom Store.
Iā€™ll look into getting another key for hoop.

1 Like

Oke too bad athom just doesnā€™t set it up himself. itā€™s a cool option. And easy to setup.

Since H.O.O.P. isnā€™t in the official App Store (only HCS / CLI install) canā€™t you just use the development keys? As far as I know you can use them without concequence even if you publish your app for installation throegh CLI or HCS

There was a reason why it was forcefully changed by Athom :wink: So no, not without consequences if it is ā€œmisusedā€.

I didnā€™t realize those were the keys that were abandoned. So all apps using those keys should have stoped working?

Indeed, even their own CLI stopped working until they updated it with new keys.

Maybe I get you wrong. Itā€™s true their own CLI stopped working as well, but the tool was updated the same day.
I installed the update, and the CLI tool works again

Thatā€™s why I said ā€œupdatedā€ which is past tense, so it already happend, perhaps should have added a comma in the sentense to make it more clear.

I see, one can read it in two ways. I took the ā€˜wrongā€™ one probably :laughing:

change name via a flow. Does this work again via that device app? that other app from @Arie_J_Godschalk