Fibaro smart implant output flow

Can some please tell me how to make a flow to my outputs? I have two fibaro smart implants that’s controlling my ventilation. I want to make some flows that’s tell med “when output 1 is ON” set the ventilation to normal, same for output 2 for max. But in the "when car there’s no option for output!

If output closes will input one close? Can I use input instead?

The ‘when’ cards are only available for the inputs.

The outputs can be controlled using the ‘then’ cards

So you’ll have use the flows which actually sets output 1 or 2 to ON. Then your fan should be set to ‘normal’ or ‘max’.

The problem is, that Athom didn’t implemented such a card like “When Output 1 is turned on/off” as it’s available with other devices. You can make a feature request for implementing these cards.

Don’t understand your use case, so I don’t know if it’s helpful but there are two workarounds i know.

Using the app Virtual devices (Switch)

Flow 1
When…

And…

Then…
– Output 1 on (Smart Implant)
– Turn on (VD Switch)

Flow 2
When…
– Turned on (VD Switch)
And…

Then…
– Set Ventilation to normal

Using the App Device Capabilities

– Set Ventilation to normal

1 Like

Thank you for your respond! For use I will get notifications when ventilation switches from normal to max etc. Homey talk when output state changes​:+1::blush: like " the ventilation changes state co2 level to high"

Athom published a new test version of the Fibaro app.
Changelog: Version 3.1.13 — Added Flows for outputs for the Smart Implant (FGBS-222).

They added these two action cards:

So there is no need for the Device Capabilities app anymore… :wink:

1 Like