Fibaro RGBW Controller 2

Did anyone manage to control different LED strips on each channel with the V2 controller?
I own 2 pcs. of V1 controllers and 1 pcs of V2 controllers, and i only find the “set a specific brightness” option needed to control each channel separately on the V1 controllers.

I second this question, can’t find the specific brightness thing, anyone knows today if it still excist on the v1 controller?

Hi all, does anyone know how to make custom animations? I only see 5 or so and I want one which can tell me the colour of the bins I need to put out!

Custom animations isn’t possible with Homey, the commands to create the 5 other (custom) animations aren’t specified by Fibaro anywhere, and have not been reverse engineered by anyone either (at least a few years ago).
But for displaying a single colour you don’t really need an animation, so kinda curious why you wanted to create animations for them.

Each week we have multiple bins, so wanted to try and fashion something to show multiple colours in sequence over a period of time