Exact time in timeline

Hi, would you mind adding exact timedate (dd/MM/yyyy HH:mm) in timeline (where all notifications presents on general screen), for example you can add config boolean attribute for that, if somebody likes an approximate values?
p.s. sorry if I’ve got wrong place for that topic, please move it if it’s needed.

Simply use the Date- and Timetag in your Flow-Card before the Message and you got it.

1 Like

Could you please give an example? To be honest, I have no idea where to do this :frowning:

I think @Corvum is asking for a change in the UI, not a development question.

@Corvum, you can submit feature requests here: https://support.athom.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Flow:

with result:

OK, got you. But what about of those where this is done by the app or system?
I think @robertklep is right. To be coded.

It’s by the System with Homeys own Notification-Card. The Notification-Card came with Homey-Update and on this Day was an Discussion on Slack > From there is the written Handling with Date/Time-Tag.

Well, I am not on Slack? What is the discussion about? Is there a plan?

My known last State is using the Date-/Time-Tag. Could be that there is a newer State. I’m not always Online in Slack.

yeah, thanks guys, your solution can be used but it looks like workaround, the much better case to change approximate time to exact, I think. please refer to screenshoot

1 Like