Everspring SM103 contact alarm not sensed in Everspring App

I want to use my Everspring SM103, I have added the Everspring app and the SM103 device can also be added. But in Homey the contact on/off is not sensed.
I have tried both the latest stable Everspring app, and the latest experimantal version. No luck for both versions.
The device does work, because I also have an Zipabox, where it does work like intended.
What can I do to solve the issue ?
Thanks for the help,
Theo

Bumping this one, I have a number of these devices and I am getting the same results. Easy to add, no detection of any status. Battery shows a question mark, no history. Any help is appreciated.

The are only two Homey related ways:

1. Athom modifies the firmware so that contact sensors can be added as a generic Z-Wave device, but Athom will probably not do this at the moment
  2. Contact the Dev of the Homey Everspring App and ask him, if he is willing to include this device in the App

Thank you for your reply, the device is added already to the app:

I guess contacting the app developer is the way to go.

Ah sorry, didn’t checked the App Store.

Which Homey are you using?
Have you tried to include the sensor in the near to Homey and test it?
Maybe you include the sensor in the near to Homey and then place it outside of the Z-Wave network range?
Are you using (enough) Z-Wave repeater?
In Developer Tools → Z-Wave you can check if the sensor is reachable. To do this you have to wake up the sensor and click on test (hidden behind the 3 dots):

Sorry for the late reply, I was traveling for work. The device added fine and even shows with the ptoper icon but it does not show any data. I will bring it closer to the hub and readd it.