Envisalink - alarm system

Hi! Could I set up mye Envisalink 4 alarm system in to Homey?

1 Like

Hi Svein, Welcome to the community forum.

The quickest way to check whether a device is supported is to search the app store. https://apps.athom.com/. If you can’t find the specific device, have a look for the brand of device you are looking for.

If it doesn’t show up there is a Homey Community App Requests topic where you can request an app. Please make sure you make the request with the provided template, to make sure all needed information is provided.

@Svein_Otto_Aure
As far as I can see there is not yet an app to link the Homey to a DSC panel via the Envisalink board. I thought I saw an app to link to a DSC panel via the Konnected module but can’t find it right now.

I personally prefer the Envisalink approach as it not only supports wireless sensors as well as wired ones but lets you keep your DSC panel monitored - neither of these is possible with the Konnected module.

I have posted an app request here - Homey Community App Requests

You might want to add you support for this to increase the chances of it being added.

4 Likes

Any updates on this? Would be awsome to integrate DSC Alarm into Homey.

5 Likes

Both myself and friend of mine have spent some time looking at both Homey and Hubitat, he went for Hubitat because he is able to connect his Konnected panel to it. Homeys lack of support for alarm panels was the clincher for him, I prefer Homey in most other respects but he has a point.

Same question here - any updates on this? It would be great to integrate DSC Alarm into Homey.

2 Likes