Editing advanced flow almost impossible due to slow web interface

Running on Homey Pro '23, tried multiple PCs and browsers. Every change takes 30-45 seconds to process; the ‘page doesn’t respond’ pop-up comes up multiple times. When drawing a line between flow boxes, I have to keep the mouse button pressed and hit enter multiple times to ‘keep waiting.’ I even tried the unthinkable and rebooted the Homey. No change. Any tips?

How big is your flow?

I once had this issue with a large flow and had to split it into smaller flows across multiple canvasses. Otherwise opening/saving/editing became slower until a point where I was no longer able to open the flow.

I’m observing the same, it’s not related to the size of Advanced flow though.

I have this with Chrome on Chromebook. Extremely laggy behaviour. When I look at the chromeOS taskmanager the CPU load directly from opening advanced flows tab goes up to 70%, when viewing (only viewing) a specific advanced flow it goes up way over 100% cpu load and you can do almost nothing. Looking for a solution (which is not you should buy a Windows PC). This is just coded in a way that is not compatible with Chrome on ChromeOS and I need a workaround. All other tabs work fine (better).