Disable flow automaticaly when another flow is active

Im sorry for the noob question, but i searched in this foruns and couldn´t find an answer. Im setting up my new Homey Pro.

im trying to setup an way alarm flow, and i was trying to set it up so that when that advanced flow is active, other flows such has automaticaly turn on lights, etc, ate disabled. Is there a way to do thar?

Best regards and thank you in advance for any help.

Add a “Then” card to the alarm flow
Select category “Flows”
Select “Disable flow”
Select the flowname you’d like to disable from the dropdown in that flowcard

i can start with a then? and when i enable the flow it disables the other flows?

There is sone confusion with the words “when that advanced flow is active”. From the rest of the question it sounds like you want to put your house into ‘away mode’ during which time the other flows you mention aren’t active and then you want to enable and disable that ‘mode’ using flows?

Assuming that’s right, the thing to understand about flows is that they are designed to start, do something and then complete in a short space of time. So you wouldn’t say a mode is active while a flow is active. The simplest solution is to have one flow to enable the mode and another to disable it. The first ‘enable’ flow will use the cards Peter mentions to disable those other flows and the ‘disable’ flow will use the same kind of cards to enable the other flows again.

You might also need other flows to ‘know’ whether you’re in away mode, in which case you may also wish to create a yes/no variables representing away mode which the ‘enable’ flow will set to yes and the disable flow will set to no. Then other flows can simply refer to that variable in their conditions to behave differently depending on whether you’re in away mode or not. You could add this condition to your other flows instead of enabling and disabling them each time.