Competition

Just 45 minutes to go!!

And the time is up!
All guesses below this post will not compete anymore!

As u can see in the above pic there is no one with the correct answer.
Then, the closest answer (465 gramms) did not fullfill all 3 requirements (sorry m8, i did some extra warnings and even tagged some peeps for it) so i cannot approve that one.
But then! Then we have 2 peeps which are the next closest! 467 gram and 421 gram.
Now according the statement i made (“When there is more peeps with the correct answer i pick the one with earlier comment.”) @SvenRhein would win this competition because he was first.
But just because it’s my wife’s birthday only once a year and am not a bad guy after all, i will also call @petomei as a winner.
So plz @SvenRhein and @petomei, send me a PM with ur addresses and i will ship ur prices at the beginning of coming week.

I hope all u guys enjoyed this little competition and i sure hope the winners enjoy their little gadget.

:beer:

9 Likes

Congratulations to the winner

2 Likes

@Rocodamelshekima

wow that is sooo cool because usually I do not win anything :slight_smile:

this little Marvin will get a special place in my living room for a motion sensor :slight_smile:

@Undertaker
thank you very much for sharing this competition in the german part of the homey forum :slight_smile:

@all
a very happy weekend to all of you

3 Likes

I always like a good competition, but just for point sake. My answer is in my humble opinion the closest. I have two out of three numbers right. So…

But I am also not a very bad guy and do congratulate the winners👍

1 Like

@Rocodamelshekima can you share the print please, would love to print it myself :slight_smile:

Print shared.

First present also sent. Did not get a PM from @petomei yet!

Just PM’ed you.
Thank your for that competition and I’m looking forward to receiving this little Marvin!

1 Like

Done printing, thanks again!

5 Likes

@Rocodamelshekima

a new family guy arrived today :slight_smile:

again - thank you very much

2 Likes

Very nice, am glad u like it!