Cannot add blink camera

Dear All!

I got a new Blink Outdoor Camera yesterday. It works fine with it‘s own app so I tried to add it to Homey as the next step.
I loaded the Blink app into Homey and started to add the camera but failed miserably.

First of all there is no Outdoor camera listed so I picked the Indoor Camera since they should be equal exept the weather resistance, right?
Then (no matter which model I pick) it starts to look for my camera but stops with the error message „cannot read property ‚name‘ of undefined“.
What went wrong?

Same problem for a Blink mini…
Changed the name of the camera, of my home,…
Doesn´t work.

Was this issue solved? I have the same as well.
Last year this worked, but had some issues and reinstalled the app.
Now I am not able to add any of my cameras.

It worked for a while, but now I tried to add a new camera: same issue.
Login and pincode are ok and accepted, but when I try to add the new camera: „cannot read property ‚name‘ of undefined“.
No ideas?

Same for me, I would love some suggestion to make it works.

Hi, please take a look at this thread.

I’m supporting the developer and implemented some changes that hopefully will fix the errors.

The changes are waiting for @ObelixNL to be merged and published as new test version. Thanks to ObelixNL!

Uploaded the new test version!

@everyone,

Are the issues solved and does the Blink app work with outdoor cameras now? I am considering to buy 1 or 2 cameras (outdoor) but I must be sure that it will work in Homey.

Thank you in advance.

Hi,
yes, the issues are resolved. All is working fine.
But nobody can give you a guarantee that this could not change some day because Blink can change the API or block 3th party apps. And this app is not an official one from Blink.

Just follow this thread…