Can homey work with etiger 433mhz alarm door sensors

Hi,

I’m considering a homey, domoticz or home assistant.
The nice thing about homey is that it is already complete with transmit and receivers. Though that might be a downside as well in case you need to tinker.

I have a whole lot of 433mhz door sensors that now work on a Etiger / Chuango alarm system.

Now if I go to a domotica controller I’d like to get rid of the alarm unit or at least use the sensor for making my home smarter.

I can’t find a app for the systems and wondered how to figure out if it’s supported or not. This is why I am also considering a DIY system because then I will probably be able to use the sensors.

Thanks,

1 Like

I can’t find a app, but I hoped that meant I didn’t use the right search terms because these sensors are compatible with many brands I don’t know the names of.

I did, though my set is chuango and after searching I noticed that etiger is compatible with chuango and eminent so I went back to the app store and searched for both. They aren’t there either so that’s why I asked for it.

The frequency is supported in homey I think.

Only if someone can scan the pattern then it’s fine. As far as I can see domoticz does support the X10 sensors.

Same problem with those klikaanklikuit clone from the Action. Can’t figure out if they are supported or not.