Button + (Release 1.0.0, Test 1.0.7)

Hello, I have a Button+ first generation FW 3.0.3. Homey app test 1.0.6. Since Homey app v1.0.x (I think) what is not working anymore is the condition card “Button is on/off”. Do I have to change something in my configurations?

Update: It is working from the Button+ pane on the web interface but not for the physical button on the device itself. From the LED color I can verify that the physical button is switched on and off.

I might have found the problem so could you try 1.0.7?

Yes, v1.0.7 solved the condition card issue, thanks a lot!

Hi Adrian,

I had the same problem (couldn’t switch buttons on/off with flows). Version 1.0.7 fixed that.

A small new problem though. If I use the trigger “A button was pressed” followed by the action “Switch button off”, button-pressed events are fired in an endless loop. That doesn’t make sense. After the first “Switch button off” action, the button is off and stays off. I have changed the trigger to “A button was released” and that works for me. I have a V1 B+ with FW 3.1.7.

Thanks a lot for your efforts!