After about hour of stress test didn’t find any noticable bugs. Despite still looks like your App’s internal broker breaks the render of WebUI.
When button is completely reset to factory defaults WebUI loads normally, but as soon the configuration pushed from the App it flicks with the interface for a second and stays with white page. My Button was added manually via IP (if this makes sense)
But I actually want to ask for a feature request. (What is “Target Button+” by the way?)
Right now Display module have [Items], each of them have [Top Label] and Capability.
Is it possible to add an option to change them with flow cards, and add an option for “Capability” to be text (or even svg)
So new flow cards could be:
Set the [Item #] Display Label on [Configuration #] page [Page #] to [Label]
Set the [Item #] Display Top Label on [Configuration #] page [Page #] to [Label]
The reason I am requesting has two purposes
-
Using Homey’s internally stored Variables set in the capabilities are not always a good idea. For Example for controlling AC I would have to create Variables for Fan, Mode, Temp, Swing for all four AC Units just to have the correct numbers displayed on 4 Button+ devices - totaling 16 variables. (Yeh, I understand that with new capability engine you did it is easily possible, the example is not really good, but explaining that I am about to use Name Tags on the output made by vibe coded HomeyScript for HUE lights, won’t be easy)
-
This will allow to draw “Virtual” 1 Row of Buttons who want to trigger flows by them.



