Best heating valves in connection with Homey Pro?

First you have to tick the box for “external room temperature” in settings of the spirit.
Then you are able to update the room temperature of the spirit using a flow like
When temperature of Aqara Sensor has changed then set room temperature of the spirit to temperature of the Aquara sensor.

1 Like

Thanks, not difficult at all! I was overthinking it with setting parameters manually, etc

I have 6 Fibaro heat controllers and HP23. They are a nice piece of hardware and worked well with Fibaro HC2. They do work with HP23, but it is not ideal. Sometimes they disconnect and I have to charge them too often (with HC2, it was ok to charge them once or twice a year). So I’m also thinking about replacement. First, the new ones must be 100% reliable. Second, they should be nice like Fibaro (its color based temperature change is nice). I guess there is no chance for 2? So what is the best from the 1 point of view …

Please, what app do you use for controlling the valves based on the temp sensor?

EUROtronic has its app in the Homey App store. I’m using it.

BTW, about the randomness of the battery charge status by EUROtronic thermostat. I’ve got an idea why it could happen. In the instruction to the thermostat there is a single line like “Do not use rechargeable batteries”. With no explanation or whatsoever. I guess, it might happen because alcaline batteries and rechargeable NiMh accums have different discharge curve. Former keep voltage of ~1.5-1-3 Volts most of the time while discharging. And then quickly drop it to ~1.0 at the end of its capacity. While latter (NiMh accums) deliver voltage of ~1.2 most of the time. And drop it at the end. It is why EUROtronic thermostats always report battery charge on a level ~15% when on NiMh accums, despite it lasts for months.

Dunno if it worth anything, but just an observation.