Backup not working - Zwave issue?

My old Homey (1st gen-2016) started having issues a few weeks back, and I decided that enough is enough and bought a new Homey Pro.

I restored a backup from my old Homey to the new Pro, but the issues seems to have moved along to the new Pro also.

Backups - both manual and automatic fails and I get the error code: “error reading nvm”.

I have also noticed that I cannot add new Z-wave devices, they just timeout during the inclusion process. My Z-wave network still works though and devices can be controlled, although slower than usual.

Does anyone have any ideas how to fix this? I would really prefer not having to start over if at all possible, as I have +90 devices in my setup.

-Thanks!

Do you have enaugh Router devices (mains powerd)?
Do you Include new devices very close to Homey?
For the Back-up problem, contact Athom.

Can you give a screenshot where you have it?
I am afraid that means the community can’t help you and you have to contact Athom support here: https://support.homey.app/hc/en-us/articles/360015784034

What might or could help: You could try starting into recovery and then “download full software update”.

Sure, I have Swedish language settings tho and the error message is not detailing anything more than what I’ve shared but here it is;

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll give it a try

Ok tried this and it unfortunately didn’t resolve the issue. Guess I have to reach out to Athom for support here. Thanks guys

1 Like

Athom Support said it’s an issue seen for others also, and they expect it to be fixed by next firmware release expected in the next few weeks. Finger’s crossed!