Associate Qubino Flush Shutter DC with Philio Smart Color Cutton

Hi there,

I’m trying to associate a Qubino Flush Shutter DC 24 V (ZMNHOD1) with a Philio Smart Color Button (PSR04). Here’s some basic info:

Qubino Flush Shutter DC 24 V (ZMNHOD1)
Z-wave network: Secure
Device Id: 5
Number of groups available: 9

Philio Smart Color Button (PSR04)
Z-wave network: Secure
Device Id: 2
Number of groups available: 2

I’ve already tried to associate them by adding “5” in the second group of the Philio Smart Color Button and “2” in the second group of the Qubino Flush Shutter DC. But that didn’t work, what am I missing?

Hi Fredric,
I am not an expert for associations and I don’t have either of the two devices in use. That’s why these are perhaps brain farts… :wink:

Association Group
The NodeID only needs to be filled in in the device that should send the command. Therefore the 5 needs only be filled in in the second group of the Philio Smart Button.

Security Standard
Both devices must be included with the same security standard. You write “Secure” for both. But are both devices included with the same security standard? S0, Unauthenticated or Authenticated?

Philio Smart Color Button (PSR04)
As I understand the manual, the smart button can control dimmer (dimmer, timer, on/off) or switches (on/off). Therefore, I think that the button must lie (switch mode) to be able to control the blinds via On/Off. But I’m absolutely not sure.

Thanks for your swift reply!

Association group - noted, this shouldn’t be the problem since I’ve tried all sorts of combinations.

Security standard - According to the information in Developer tools the “zw_secure” is “x” for both devices, does that mean they are using Unauthenticated security standard?

No, that means that both devices are included with no security standard. But this is actually not a problem. And in this state, associations are (theoretically) possible.
Theoretically, because I’m not sure if it’s possible to operate a roller shutter with the Philio Smart Color Button.

Btw, did you wake up the Philio Smart Color Button before you saved the changes?