[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

I am interested in.

Me too!

I also experience weird lux values of the P1 PIR, especially in the dark.

+1 for wanting this =) mine is collecting dust right now hehe
:two_hearts: Ted nonetheless, great work

2 Likes

Hello, is it possible to add caméra G3?
thanks

Hello,

Is it only me or is the “Hacked Sensor” not working anymore since the last update? This setting allows me to set a lower “”Disable motion alarm after” than the default 60 seconds. This is for the “Motion sensor” not the new P1.

Thanks

Hello Ted, are there any plans for adding the smart heaters yet?

Would be great to have these integrated with Homey.
Kr,

Those are not ZigBee but WiFi, so wrong app :wink:.

Hi Ted I understand. Battery of my light sensors are all in good condition. The problem uncurled after the update.

Strange, I have the notification every day every 2 hours ful en afterwards empty. Already tried new battery’s same issue, already excluded en re included same issue

No one else with the same issue?

1 Like

Is there possible to may add the Aqara magic switch S1E?

I don’t have this specific issue

As I read it uses 2,4 GHz WiFi, so wrong protocol.

Tweakers gift guide features the P1 and the FP1 as well! =)

1 Like

I also receive multiple messages most of the time, but not every 2 hours. In the meantime, I even receive the messages twice exactly at the same time:

Lichtsensor Nord is a new sensor with a new quality battery in it, the Lichtsensor SĂŒd has an old quality battery.

Hi @TedTolboom, thanks for your work on the Aqara app. I’m having some trouble with the Single Switch Module T1 (With Neutral) which seems to be turning itself off after switch on. I run a number of there’s switches around my home but one in particular seems to experience this issue. From looking at the device state timeline it seems to suggest the app is triggering the turn off. Is there any way to know what is triggering this action from the app?

Many thanks

Question : is it normal that the motion sensor don t update the battery state ?

As soon as avaiable, please add also FP2 :wink:

1 Like

there is no info of the FP2, only rumors what i see on the internet. what do you know?