Thank you ! a virtual switch is perfect for this! i can use this to ad just 2 more flow’s (off/on) and ad as much inputs as i want for the room with 3 switches) then i just change the flow and add extra ‘if’ light is off then … and ‘if’ light is on then…
FYI, temperature/Humidity Sensor (WSDCGQ01LM) lost connectivity with 67% of battery…I was not able to pair it again at all (even LED was blinking etc. - nothing indicated problem with battery). As last attempt I replaced battery with another CR2032 - the old one had 2.9V (in case of nominal 3V that should be ok, but I didn’t replace the battery for more then 1 year…) … so just when you will be handling any issues with your ZigBees, check battery as first ;-(
trying to get an Aqara wireless smart switch connected through this App. Continuously facing the issue that it doesn’t recognize it and marks it as “Onbekend Zigbee apparaat”. I’ve gone through this thread, but couldn’t find a potential solution. This one is a WXKG06LM. Any ideas?
If you could please keep the conversation in English as much as possible, then more people will be able to participate and help you. If you would rather not or can’t communicate in English then please check out Non-English boards/catregories: https://community.homey.app/c/non-english
I was trying to pair a motion sensor to homey but I thought it failed. After a while I noticed that homey added the motion sensor but it was unreachable and not known to the network. Ofcourse illustrated with the red explanation mark so I wanted to remove this unknown sensor.
Unfortunately I could not remove this sensor and did get a error with the following text : status.invalid_ieeeaddr
I already restarted homey through the app and did a PTP. Via the developer page, no zigbee device which is unknown but I can see the sensor at the devices tab on developer. Unfortunately no possibility to remove this type of sensor through developer.
I had a similar issue. In my case I think the cause was that the sensor was at the edge of the range, outside under a shelter. Humidity spiked sometimes (also to 654,4%), interval of update in values showed variation although the temp changed, only humidity and pressure changed and not the temp (although there actually was a change). Thought the sensor passed away and bought a new one.
Placed the ‘old’ sensor inside, more close to homey, changed the battery, the sensor itself dried up (the mist caused humidity in the sensor I think) and now it seems to be working again. Placed the old and new sensor a few cm apart from each other indoor to do some parallel testing. I have bought an extra router device and will start testing outside again after it is in.