Aqara H1 Switch Double doesn't work correctly with Homey bridge

Hi there,

I have problem with device Aqara H1 Wall Switch Double (No Neutral) I bought one for a test, before I will buy more of them. I have Homey bridge, I don’t have Aqara hub (because I have Homey bridge). Aqara H1 Wall Switch Double (No Neutral) turn on/off lights correctly when I press button manually but, Homey App I can see, that device is turn on. However after some seconds Homey App shows me, that device is off, despite that nobody press button manually, and actually lights are turn on and my Homey app shows device like turn off. Can you tell me, any advice/solution? Many thanks Petr

Hello Petr,

@Petr - I got the same issue. same switch. shows off even if on. I asked in the dev forum, maybe there will be an update…

Hi, so, do you have solution of our problem with Aqara Switch? I have stil the same problem…

The same problem here, didnt have the issue with other zigbee devices the Aqara H1 switches only, I hoped it will work properly as it is officially supported. Any idueas or any suggestions for the same devices with no issues like these?