[APP][Pro] Xiaomi Mi Home App

Same problem here.

Already possible:

I got mine Xiaomi Mi Air Purifier 3H into homey but no settings is showed? No support for that model?

4 Likes

Is the any chance that the Aqara Gateway is going to be supported in the app?

Hi guys, for the roborock s50 connected to homey there is a flowcard where you can set the the vacuum cleaner to silent, balanced, turbo and max. However, those cards are not working. Tried it multiple ways; With the cleaner still on the dock ad when itā€™s cleaning. Any idea?

1 Like

What is the difference between this app and the other Xiaomi app?

If you disconnect it, can you then still link it to homey?

There are ways to do this but I have it connected with Home Assistant (but communicate through Homey with Home Assistant).

Are u using the wifi version? Been trying to reset the lights to be detected via the homey app but to no avail, or do you connect it to the mi home app first?

Any updates on this? I have the exact same issue.

I hope itā€™s the right topic:
I just setup my new Roborock S5 Max and tried to add it to Homey via the Xiaomi Mi Home App (of course after I extrated the token of the device), but when I try to add it I get the error:
ā€œCould not connect to device, handshake timeoutā€

Homey and the vacuum cleaner are on the same network and Iā€™m able to ping both devices - so network connectivity shouldnā€™t be the issue.

Any help is appreciated.

One week ago I was in the same position and till now I didnā€™t manage to solve it. I have given up hope ā€¦ :frowning:

Is it possible to add sa a MI temperature sensor without having a MI gateway (like at all) ?
Cheers :slight_smile:

If its one of those devices in this app list, then yes : https://homey.app/en-us/app/com.xiaomi-mi/Aqara-&-Xiaomi-ZigBee/

I donā€™t think so. Its called XIAOMI Mijia Bluetooth Smart Electric Digital Thermometer Hygrometer 2
From what I can see it is only bluetooth and not zigbee :confused:

This one, no.

What is the change of supporting the awesome aqara oppo (6 button / 3 zone) button? this would be a great workaround since the zigbee implementation of homey itself is quit poreā€¦

How is the responsetime of the doorsensors and other aqara switches thru the aqara gateway?

Its comparable to direct connected switches in my case = almost instant.

1 Like

May I ask, if Xiaomi camera will be supported, eg. Xiaomi Mi Home Security Camera 360Ā° ?

3 Likes

Is the Xiaomi Gateway 3 supported?