[APP][Pro] Worx Landroid, Kress, LandXcape, Ferrex RoboMower integration, OpenMower added

Hi @Martin_Verbeek ,

I think I found the following Bug:

Description:
The Landroid mower does not follow the planed time schedule.

Reason:
The app sent UTC time instead of local time to the mower.

The screenshot shows UTC time. But I am located in Germany and we have UTC +2 now in summer.

All flows which are related to the app were disabled.

How you can reproduce the problem:

1. Disable the homey worx app.
  2. Open the original mobile App from Worx and force a sync by wipe down the screen.
    3.The Landroid is in sync with the local time and date now.
  3. Quit the Worx mobile App on the smartphone.
  4. Enable the homey worx app.
  5. Wait a view minutes.
  6. Check the time at the mower or with Deskapp.
  7. You will see that the time at the mower will set to UTC after a while.

Please check it out!

THX

Landroid WR165E - FW 3.28 - Homey Worx App 5.0.8 - Mobile App 2.2.10

Hey,

How flexible is this app, I have build my openmower robot one based on https://openmower.de/ which is based on ROS, runs on a Pi, 1.7cm accuracy and basically we can do what we want in this, but it uses mqtt inside or can put it on HA or publish it somewhere else.

is this doable?

thanks Edwin

5.0.9 is fixing this

2 Likes

Hi @Martin_Verbeek .
Is there any chance to disable or limit tilt sensor of Worx Landroid?
Best regards, Simon

Hi Simon, I know I had a similar request in the past. This is not doable from a software angle. I came across the belowā€¦ donā€™t know what the underlying issue is why you need to disableā€¦ Maybe it helpsā€¦

Hello, and thank you for App,

A question about blade statistics (how long new blades work). Could you add it, if possible?

What is it you are looking for? Mowinghours is a metric i show. I can check if it is possible to create a trigger flow that accepts hours lifetime of a blade and trigger it when mowing time is increased with that for a number of hours when it stops mowingā€¦

1 Like

I think ioBroker shows itā€¦

There is reset button in the official app

But, itā€™s already cherry on the cake :wink:

You re right, i actually already collect it, will check if it can be implemented in cards quickly.

1 Like

Hi @Martin_Verbeek

Is it possible to increase the working time of the blades?

current test update will show Blade Work Hours (if reset has been used, it shows working hours since reset).
There is a flow that you can implement that triggers when above an amount of hours as this is specific to an environment.

1 Like

The new Worx Landroid Vision M600 Mower is not supported in the app yet.

Dank je Benno

Sorry if this question has been responded upon, but I cannot find it ā€¦

Is the ā€œNo new devices foundā€ issue resolved? The app cannot find my Landroid M700 plus.

Using app version 5.0.9 and Landroid firmware 3.28.0+1.

Hi Benno, there is no reason why it should be unsupported, I can see that it is supporting mqtt in the productlist that is communicated by worx. Could you check your credentials and if okay do a add device. If no devices found, can you send me the log 1 minute after restarting the app?

1 Like

Can you restart the app and after 1 minute send me the log?

1 Like

Dear Martin,
This is the reference I received from the diagnostics report (10 minutes after app restart):
83f90f28-8121-494a-b1a7-08fbc3b95c49

Still same symptom (ā€œNo new devices have been foundā€)

Hi, that does not give me anything useful unfortunately. Could you go to the worx app, chose setup and tab log , then copy to clipboard and PM me the contents :wink:

Sorry about that. I had missed the login procedure - now it works fine :slight_smile:

I have a Landroid Vision M600 and it doesnā€™t fully work in the app. Statuses like being home or battery donā€™t work.

Iā€™m willing to debug as much as possible to add support?