[APP][Pro] Worx Landroid, Kress, LandXcape, Ferrex RoboMower integration, OpenMower added

I just purchased the WORX Landroid Vision M600 3 hours ago. So hoping for support for this :crossed_fingers:

please test 5.1.12 for Vision M

1 Like

Where do you find the version?

Goto the app store, view changelog, there you will see the latest as test. Click the test button

Martin Verbeek

Hi! =)
Are all Landroid mower versions supported?
I have a “WR100SI” which wor(x)ks in the Landroid app on my phone, but Homey doesn’t detect it unfortunatly.

have you logged in with right credentials in the app setup?

My bad - new to Homey and I just discovered that I could configure my credentials in your app setup… Sorry for bothering :slight_smile:

1 Like

I received my Homey Pro (early 2023) just yesterday and I am trying to go the first steps of adding some devices. I have added my Worx WR102SI and it seems to work without flows so far. Isn’t it possible to change the name of the device? Original my mower is called just LANDROID S, but shows as “S” in Homey. It seems that the “rain delay” is not fetched correctly - last value unknown and WR102SI has not Party Mode, but Party Mode is shown.

It is possible to change the name of the device, as with all devices in Homey, just longpress the device in the mobile app, and goto settings, there you can change the name.

Ups - thanks. I am quite new to Homey and tried it with Web app first. With the mobile app it works :blush:

On the webapp just Longpress😅

Martin Verbeek

Hi! Is it possible to recover landroid from error and get it to move again?

Not sure, but i do not think you can just reset and move again in code…

1 Like

It needs “enter” button. When error the manual way is to pres start and round “enter” button. It’s the round scroll button. Is it posdible to add enter- button in app?

Can somebody owning a Landroid Vision mower version confirm, that it is working with this app? I have an M600.
What information do you see from the device?

The information and the statistics display from the Landroid Android app is not very useable. It would be another driver to buy a Homey Pro, if this app would work. (Beside easier creation of automations then on Home Assistant.)

The basics work, new firmware on Landroid Vision is adding features, I am currently doing a rework of the Homey app with the added features.

1 Like

Since v.5.2.3 I can no longer change the party mode of my Landroid L1000. Flows work but party mode is not changed. Changing from the Worx official app works and is reflected on my HP2019…

will check it out, probably have introduced an error with the vision check…

1 Like

5.2.4 is live, with update, tested and working

1 Like

Thanks for reporting :wink: