[APP][Pro] Wireless Weather Sensors - Reads data from several brands of wireless weather sensors

Hello,

I just discovered this app (thanks for it @nlrb :slight_smile: ) and would like to connect my older Auriol weather station (code:AN 91679) to Homey. I went into the app settings, selected both Auriol protocols, but nothing happens, nothing shows up in the device overview. Is there anything else I need to set, did I forget something? Thank you for your help

Hi,
First of all, great app @nlrb - thanks a lot!

Is there any chance the functionality Danny_B asked for could come at some point in the future? I just experienced the same when changing batteries and when editing the devices the id is there as a parameter, it’s just not editable like in some other apps.

Thanks in advance!

Hello,

Does anyone have experience with purchasing separate parts of a weather station to use with this app?
For example, Alecto sells individual parts and it would be nice to only have to buy the outdoor unit to integrate it into Homey.
See Onderdelen – Pagina 2 – Alecto Home

I am mainly looking for a rain and wind meter.

Thnx

Hi @nlrb,
Is there any possibility to support this device in the near future?
Many thanks!

2 Likes

No idea what “Radio” they use, probably some RF?
There is also a BlueTooth version, but then you probably also need a hub to bridge the distance, maybe @Adrian_Rockall can advice.

Hi @JPe4619,
Thanks for your comment. They actually have 2 versions. I have them both. Bluetooth and 433. So I was hoping the 433 version would be compatible with this app. Unfortunately not. Bluetooth version is indeed far out of reach. So I’m looking for an easy way to measure the temperature of our spa and then turn the spa on or off by that data. If you have any ideas, please do! In the meantime I also hope that it might be possible for me to add the 433 version to this app. I have also read about the Blue Connect. Nice device, bit expensive, but okay. Just the refresh rate is not often enough.

No, sorry, I have no idea on this one. It’s not something I have looked into.

2 Likes

Are you planning to make the app this app homey pro 2023 (SDKv3) compatible? I hope you do. I’m using this great app for years for a Alecto V3 compatible themperature meter.

Thanks in Advance.

1 Like

@nlrb Are you planning to update to SDKv3 to support Homey Pro 2023? I’d be super happy if you did. I have 11 seasons agreeing :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I also vote for Homey Pro 2023 support

3 Likes

Same for me, so sad to lost all my oregon sensors with the HP2023

Please

@nlrb can you please accept the pull request on github so we get hp23 support?

1 Like

Hello,
I bought a TFA Dostmann pool temperature sensor in 433mhz, as i was told it would work with this app

I’m already using the app for other 433 sensors.
i activated the TFA function in the app options
However the device is not detected by the app, even when i’m close to the homey

any idea what im doign wrong?

Thanks!

You should enable the Cresta protocol. According to the description (i), it should support the Dostmann sensors. And of course, you should wait a while.

1 Like

Homey Friends,

Is it possible to use the weather station below with Homey? I do see that the app (test app) had 2 hits. But I don’t find it.

Many thanks for the great support.

In the changelog of Weather Sensors app only
Auriol HG05124A-DCF-TX (Auriol v2)
is mentioned.
But, as you already seem to own the unit, why not just install the app and try?

There is only one app holding me back to use the new Homey, and that is the Wireless wheater app.

When will the new Wireless wheater app en available in the Homey App Store?

I saw that there is one released on GitHub.

Have you checked the release notes?

You got me, I did Friday :pensive: but did not do it before I made my post. Thanks for leting me know. I can now do the upgrade :raised_hands:t3: