[APP][Pro] WhatsApp, Signal, Telegram, Facebook messenger

Thank you Robin for making this. I’ve used it for many months now. It worked great for Messenger until 10 days ago. Now I get :

[err] 2022-04-02 17:47:35 [fb] [dev] Error: socket hang up at connResetException (internal/errors.js:604:14) at TLSSocket.socketCloseListener (_http_client.js:400:25) at TLSSocket.emit (events.js:323:22) at net.js:668:12 at TCP.done (_tls_wrap.js:556:7) { code: ‘ECONNRESET’ }
[err] 2022-04-02 17:47:35 [fb] Error: socket hang up at connResetException (internal/errors.js:604:14) at TLSSocket.socketCloseListener (_http_client.js:400:25) at TLSSocket.emit (events.js:323:22) at net.js:668:12 at TCP.done (_tls_wrap.js:556:7) { code: ‘ECONNRESET’ }
[err] 2022-04-02 17:47:35 [fb] [dev] Error: socket hang up at connResetException (internal/errors.js:604:14) at TLSSocket.socketCloseListener (_http_client.js:400:25) at TLSSocket.emit (events.js:323:22) at net.js:668:12 at TCP.done (_tls_wrap.js:556:7) { code: ‘ECONNRESET’ }
[err] 2022-04-02 17:47:35 [fb] Error: socket hang up at connResetException (internal/errors.js:604:14) at TLSSocket.socketCloseListener (_http_client.js:400:25) at TLSSocket.emit (events.js:323:22) at net.js:668:12 at TCP.done (_tls_wrap.js:556:7) { code: ‘ECONNRESET’ }
[log] 2022-04-02 17:47:05 [fb] [dev] deleted ./userdata/1648921595173_e710d985-4762-4bd7-a7ef-7fe60a15222d.jpg

did you contact callmebot? CallMeBot API - Telegram Audio Calls and WhatsApp Messags

Since yesterday i have the same issue with wattsap no message and recover APIkey doint even work.
I have a email write to callbot from the service its more a callbot issue i think.

Edit: I got a message from callbot. He said he had server problems and that it will be solved.

New version 1.4.1 was just released:

• Fix app crash during startup.
  • Telegram group sending is broken?
1 Like

Hello,

I got my WhatsApp API, but the last point is unclear: “Add the WhatsApp device in Homey and fill in your phone number and apikey. You can now start sending messages from a flow.”

Which WhatsApp device? Where to add it? Where should I fill in my phone number? etc…

Would you specify, please.
Best reagrds!

Just start adding a CallMeBot device in Homey and select WhatsApp as ‘device’.

Thank you very much! I had no idea, that I can add an app as device. Seems it’s working now!
Have a good day! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Friends, how do I change my callmebot apikey ? I have already sent several emails to support@callmebot.com but no response. I wanted to know if there is a method in which we can change the apikey ourselves.

Hi Sergio, just curious: why would you want to change your api key? And for which service (Whapp/Signal/Msgr)?

Hi Peter, people found out about my apikey and keep sending me messages by URL, as a joke. I want to continue using only whatsapp and my number. That’s why I thought it should be easy to change the apikey. As if you were going to change any password.

Check.
Indeed, only the CallMeBot dev can delete it for you, but be patient. He’s also just an enthousiast spending his spare hours on his project :hugs:
Maybe a Telegram message is an option

1 Like

It could be like this: 1) Send a message to the contact callmebot like: delete apikey 123456. 2) No confirmation required. 3) To receive another apikey, send the message again: i allow callmebot to send me messages.

I will contact you via Telegram. Thanks.

Are there changes between june 18 and june 23? Because of call me bot signal would not send me anymore image snapshots. There is an error with the message invalid_content_type.

EDIT: My bad, Ring wat not authenticated anymore…

Works fine with cam snaps

Hi All,

i saw that thers a restriction on the messages, 25 per 240 minutes.

is there a possibility to expand the messages ? by paid version for example?
GR Rini

I dont know. You can ask the developer of the callmebot website. If it is possible let us know!

Awesome first steps. I use Homey to sending yearly messages to friends and family currently use the sms app for this. It would be great if i can send WhatsApp messages with my number as origin to other people. With other people I mention people I can’t onboard in callmebot. And I like to use my number as sender otherwise it’s obvious I have automate this yearly tasks :slight_smile:

Thx Ernst!

Unfortunately because of the way that callmebot is setup, it is not possible to send messages to numbers that are not onboarded first. So you need to stick to the Send SMS app for your yearly Happy New Year message :fireworks:

hello I often have this error message can you explain to me what is happening by thanking you in advance.
I
APIKey is invalid. Please create a new one or contact support if you lost it. at signalDriver.send (/drivers/generic_driver.js:183:11) at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5) at async whatsappDevice.send (/drivers/generic_device.js:158:19)
[log] 2022-08-23 14:37:21 logfile deleted
the token is good because I just have to re-enter it erase the logs and try several times for it to resume but I always re-enter the same token that I had received the first time it’s really annoying because I really appreciate this application

You should contact CallMeBot about this: https://www.callmebot.com/#need_support