[APP][Pro] WhatsApp, Signal, Telegram, Facebook messenger

The nummer its good we waiting now for the api key

Add the phone number +34 644 76 66 43 into your Phone Contacts. (Name it it as you wish)
Send this message "I allow callmebot to send me messages" to the new Contact created (using WhatsApp of course)
Wait until you receive the message "API Activated for your phone number. Your APIKEY is 123123" from the bot.
Note: If you don't receive the ApiKey in 2 minutes, please try again after 24hs.
The WhatsApp message from the bot will contain the apikey needed to send messages using the API.

For whatsapp you need a different number. I just updated the readme on the first post with this new number.
And I hope you sent the text in English, and not translated to Dutchā€¦

1 Like

Its working thank you so Much for helping its grate app

1 Like

Thanks for your kind donation @Jonathan_Otte :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Much appreciated!

Its good thank you for fast helping

Is it possible to see images on my Apple Watch with one of these messengers !

And I want a group for the whole family

So if your watch can run one of these 2 apps, I canā€™t see why not.

Not possible.
Just add all mobile devices of family and send messages in bulk

1 Like

Did you get this resolved ?
i have the same issue with old image to facebook messengerā€¦
upload the same snapshot in same flow to website gives latest snapshotā€¦

1 Like

Nopeā€¦ just stopped using this appā€¦

I have the same problem when I started to use the CallMeBot app today. It sends an old image to FaceBook Messenger, and the updated correct image to Homey Notification. And yes, I have tried to insert various delays. So, it looks like the app can no longer be used for sending images to FaceBook Messenger.

I am having the same issue on pictures sent to Facebook Messenger. It sends the same picture over and over. Sometimes it does not send the picture, some times it grabs the new picture and use that one over and over.
Have tried all the tricks mentioned above, and maybe some more.

I understand yā€™all like to use Messenger, and the issue doesnā€™t seem to be resolved.
But Signal is still functioning OK. Isnā€™t that app an option?

Hi im using this with signal and since some days i only get errors in signal

Does anyone know what to do?

/Rikard

Hi Rikard
Try to inform with the CallMeBot owner:

Link: Free API to Send Signal Messaging - CallMeBot API

1 Like

Ok, thanks

version 1.4.0 is ready for testing: CallMeBot | Homey

• Updated README instructions.
  • Added Russian and Polish voice message.
  • Improved image sending.
  • Rate limit check for FB image sending.
  • Error feedback in flow.
  • Added group message to Telegram (UNTESTED).

The problem with sending images to FB messenger is partly solved. If you send images too fast it will display the old image. So I introduced a rate limit check. If you try to send an image more then once a minute it will result in an error. Using Signal for images is however much more stable!

The other big change is that I added sending to a Telegram group. I was not able to test this because I could not get a Telegram API key for some reason (I contacted CallMeBot about this). See this link for instructions how to setup a Telegram group with CallMeBot: https://www.callmebot.com/blog/telegram-group-messages-api-easy/

2 Likes

I get the message 20 and that he wants your support and now it is already 18 message.
What happens after 0 ? do I have to register again ? I am willing to pay for the good service.
But i was wondering. Its for the Whatsapp text Messenger.

Hi, Iā€™m using the callmebot app. With subscription for 2 phonenumbers. There seems to be a limit of 25 messages per 4 hours, kind of low if you ask me. I already ask to increase the number. However. I just noticed it kicks in already after 6 messages. I only send 6 messages today and it complains about 25 messages in 240 min. Anyone else getting this experience. I already contacted callmebot.

There are more issues than I expect and its my main communication method from home to users, so Iā€™m thinking to switch to the native telegram bot in homey. Hopefully more reliable.

Hi Maarten.

Idk, but it has nothing to do with ā€œreliableā€? This Homey app is donateware made by a volunteeer, as is CallMeBot.com
Thereā€™s limits because itā€™s free for you to use atm.

Hi @Peter_Kawa ,

I donā€™t think the homey app is the issue but callmebot service

It is free but thereā€™s a paid version as well. I paid it to get rid of the added messages (4 euro). It should be faster message delivery, but takes at least 30 sec for message is delivered after flow is executed.

Nevertheless, I created en testing the telegram bot. I have to say much better, and Iā€™m already moving all my message to that. Within a second message delivery, much faster, no limits of 25 messages in a day