[APP][Pro] WhatsApp, Signal, Telegram, Facebook messenger

FB groups “Homey Gebruikers” en “Homey gebruikers en flows (nl/be)”. Very active userbase (not expecting this amount of clicks though, I just like to inform Homey users about things I think might come in handy)

Thanks for this fantastic app.
I use Signal to receive snapshots from my cams but it would be nice to have a text included in the same card of the picture … At present we have to make two cards for each screenshot, one with the text and one for the picture.

Yes, that is right. This will not change though.

Another great app from @Gruijter! Donated some beers, thanks alot

installed signal from 0 (no accounts or anything) to the new homey messaging system in under 3mins!

Donation received. Nany thx! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Great app!
Do you consider adding commands from Whatsapp to Homey?

Will it be possible to add Homey CallMeBot to a Whatsapp group?

See [APP][Pro] WhatsApp, Signal, Telegram, Facebook messenger - #78 by Gruijter

No clue. I’m not a whatsapp user myself (besides the test account I have). What commands do you mean?

I mean, sending a command from Whatsapp, messenger etc, to Homey. Commands to switch lights, ask status etc.

Ah, I see. No this app will never be able to receive messages.

The smartphone app called Homey can do that, and more. But I guess you’re aware of that :wink:
There’s an app called “Email” with which can do what you’d like. I know it’s not whatsapp, but it might be interesting for you.

Thnx!!

1 Like

@Gruijter great App! I just tried the Signal image function and it worked great. I noticed there is a API limit of 40 messages per 240 minutes. I assume this is on the Callmebot side?

1 Minor detail: The ‘Last Send’ status is only updated when you send a text. It’s not updating with sending an image.

yes

Ah yes. You found a bug. Thx!

New version 1.3.1 is published:

• Fix last sent for image sending.
1 Like

Just got a push notification that the app is automatically updated. Confirmed that big is solved;)

1 Like

Hi there, as pictures aren’t available on whatsapp yet, I tried touse fb in the meanwhile.
I added the tile in devices and noticed that it didn’t work. Deleted it and tried to install it again and now getting errors.

This happens when I press this link:

Hey Glenn guy!
It did work for me when I first installed it, but while removing and adding the FB bot again I get the same error (code 190).
I sent ‘create apikey’ to callmebot again, but no reply yet.

1 Like

I will investigate this. Something must have changed on the server end.

2 Likes