[APP][Pro] WhatsApp, Signal, Telegram, Facebook messenger

Yes, it has to be. I still got no reaction on “create apikey”

Nothing as well

It is a server thing. I contacted the dev of callmebot.com about it. Hope it is resolved soon.

2 Likes

Got this reply this morning:

Facebook has cancelled my API Subscription for no reason. I have contacted FB support and how it is active again since this morning.

It should be working fine now. No change is required from users.

If you still have problems, please let me know.

I don’t have news regarding sending images over whatsapp. I will try to make some progress during the upcoming holidays.

Thanks and sorry for the trouble.

3 Likes

Nice app it works with old homey and Whatsapp.
I have a new homey pro and i want a new API key how to do that ? The old api is going. And i cant login in the old homey.

You need to contact callmebot for that.

It works again it was very easy Frequently Asked Questions - CallMeBot API thanks

1 Like

Whatsapp is doing well for a while. Now I don’t receive anything anymore and in log is also error 203. API requested again, I get the same API that has been set up again and now it works well again. I wonder for how long. Are there others with this problem?
Or is this really a server error 203

Werkt hier nog. Misschien ben je over je dagelijkse limiet?

van callmebot.com:

Problems?

If you have problems, like not receiving the WhatsApp messages, try to test the CallMeBot API using your Web Browser:

• WhatsApp Text Messages using Web Browser: here

You might get some errors on the screen that will help you to identify the problem. (Ex: Calls disabled in the Telegram Security Settings, WhatsApp not activated, etc.)

If you still have problems to use this API, don’t hesitate to contact me in Telegram @callmebot_com or by email at support@callmebot.com.

Dat werkt inderdaad goed. Dagelijks limiet lijkt me sterk 2 a 3 berichten per dag is toch niet te veel

That works really well. Daily limit seems strong to me 2 to 3 messages a day is not too much

Ik kan niets over een limiet vinden, maar 3 berichten per dag moet kunnen :wink:
Waar zie jij de error 203? Als je je flow test?

It simply might have been a temporary server problem on callmebot. That can happen on a system running only on donations :hugs:

@Peter_Kawa
Die error 203 zie je als je naar app pagina en dan configuratie en daar kan je op log kijken en dan zie je wat er gebeurt.

@Gruijter i do Check every week of the API is stil a live :wink:

1 Like

@FrankWolferink many thx for your donation. Much appreciated :beers:

Got this message today from the callmebot on whatsapp. I think im gonna reduce the messages in flows (I prefer to use the callmebot instead of the notifications in homey app). Yesterday i also had a false notification of one my flows, so callmebot that’s the reason that callmebot got allot of messages. But just wondering, if my apikey gets blocked, can I get an new apikey or will my number also get blocked?

What seems logical to me is: you get blocked one or a few times for X hrs. and then you get banned if you don’t reduce the no of messages.
You’ll have to register an other phone number to get an other API key I expect.

As a workaround, you can try to use Signal and Telegram in addition, and spread the messages that way.

1 Like

I already removed some messages in flows, that restart (alarm, door open etc).
But I will use Telegram or Signal for some of the flows, thanks!

1 Like

If some messages are just for future troubleshoot logging, you could give the Papertrails app a go.

1 Like

After the message from callmebot (see few posts above) i dont get any messages anymore. Yesterday i removed some recurring messages flows. Today i thought to test something out, but callmebot doesnt sends me messages anymore. Does anyone recognizing this, or have they blocked me anyway? I will send them also an email.

Only whatsapp or all CallMeBot services?