[APP][Pro] WhatsApp, Signal, Telegram, Facebook messenger

Really? I thought that would be included since I have that in my package.json

Edit: just found out all node modules are ignored by default. Will need to fix that. Thx!
Edit 2: should be fixed now

Can you put it in the homey community store ?

No need. It was just released :partying_face:

5 Likes

@Gruijter Thank for your work, it works great

2 Likes

I still get strange messages in my whatsapp using CallMeBot. For example “Maarten lverlaat zijn nieuwe huis” and “Maarten komt aan bij zijn nieuwe huis”. I also just received an app “Home assistant were neu gestartet”. I dont use HA. Who recognizes this.

I can not confirm this. I let all timeline messages forward and nothing else arrives :man_shrugging:

that is weird. Maybe you should generate a new api key for your whatsapp.

Version v1.2.0 is on its way: https://homey.app/a/com.gruijter.callmebot/test/

• Different icon per driver.
  • Added Telegram voice calls.

Send Voice Messages

With Telegram you can start a voice call from a flow. The text will be converted to speech in a selection of languages. You can choose between a male and a female voice.

Thanks, i will contact callmebot.com

1 Like

Nice job Robin!
I will most likely not use the app but think it’s a great addition for the Homey ecosystem!

2 Likes

Hi Ton,

I guess you already got a reply from them. I also asked the developer what could be the cause. here is his answer:

Ton already contacted me by email regarding the "ghost messages". I deleted his apikey so he can request a new one. I need to investigate what happened. To be honest, I guess that the problem was on my side instead of someone stealing his apikey. The bot collapsed a few days ago and maybe during the restart some messages were sent to the active user who was Ton in this case... The workload on the bot behind the API is increasing rapidly so I'm adding a new instance (new server, bot, whatsapp number, etc.) to make it more stable and deliver messages faster.

I also asked if it is possible to revoke a key or ask for a new api key. He is working on that feature.

yes, this was his answer: Hello Ton,

I’m very happy to see that CallMeBot API is now available in Homey!

I deleted your apikey so you can request a new one using the same process as you did before (just send “I allow callmebot to send me messages”) and you will get a new apikey.

If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact me. I will be glad to help you as much as I can.

Kind regards,

But after removing the apikey I still got notifications in my whatsapp at the number of callmebot. I have now deleted everything and blocked the number. wait a while and will request and install it again later.

I assume you also notified the developer that you were still getting notifications?

Sorry, will do it soon :wink:

Done

2 Likes

Thanks for this neat app, Robin! @Gruijter
Signal works like a charm, easy setup.

EDIT After disconnecting/stopping everything Telegram related, and start all over, now it works.

Original msg:
With Telegram however, I can’t see a new device after installation, also I can’t select Telegram in a flow, using Then>CallMeBot>
Only the Signal device is available.

I had some troubles signing in. My user name didn’t work, I use a first and lastname. The whitespace was removed in the error message.
Using my nick, which doesn’t contain whitespaces, the process succeeded.
But no Telegram device yet.

Just to inform you, I’d like to help testing it.

1 Like

Messenger works like a charm too.
One note: The link works, but trying to send a msg to @api.callmebot didn’t result in a selectable user, but using callmebot did.

1 Like

Hi Robin,

Another Q: Telegram Voicemail doesn’t seem to work @ my setup. I send the word Test, tried both female and male voices, and both with the EN, NL and DE language.
Does voicemail work on Telegram on a cellphone out of the box?
telegram_voice

Yes, it worked out of the box for me…

Can you trigger an app diagnostics report?

Thx! Here’s the id
0bfd5a53-196b-4179-b109-0cf67b6b82fb

Your app has viewable logs :pray::ok_hand:
It’s my user name I think

[log] 2021-06-15 14:29:39 [signal] [dev] Apikey Correct. Script started! Script ended before Timeout. Message sent to +31612345678!
[err] 2021-06-15 14:29:39 [telegram] [dev] Error: window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag("js", new Date()); gtag("config", "UA-149177385-1"); ERROR: User Peter_Kawa has wrong format. How to use CallMeBot API: http://api.callmebot.com/?user=userID&file=audo_file_url    (to play a mp3/raw audio file) or http://api.callmebot.com/?user=userID&text=Text to speech     (to play the Text to Speech) UserID = User Alias (@niceuser) or Phone number (Examle: +34 694329888) For more information visit http://www.callmebot.com. at telegramDriver.sendVoice (/drivers/generic_driver.js:108:29) at runMicrotasks () at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:97:5) at async telegramDevice.sendVoice (/drivers/generic_device.js:90:19)