[APP][Pro] Virtual Devices - Virtual Devices to simulate 1 or more real devices

If you delete the insight yourself, is it recreated by homey again?

I hadn’t even noticed that deleting an insight was even possible…

I deleted that particular insight from the (virtual) device, and then restarted the app. The insight did not reappear afterwards, but whether it may reappear after some time remains to be seen.

Thanks for replying. It sounds like a me problem then.
It started with 2 out off 5 VD. I deactivated all flows thinking it might be the problem, then uninstalled and reinstalled the VD app. Added 5 new VD. Then it accrued with all 5 VD turning on after restart. Probably a bug in my Homey.

@Arie_J_Godschalk Just discovering this app. Small wish :blush:

Would it be possible to show the uploaded icon in the same size as the standard icons?

Any chance to add a “fan” or “fan only” mode on this menu on the virtual thermostat ?
Was unable to find somewhere to add it myself.

would be much appreciated :slight_smile:

I have the exact same issue. It has been bugging me for a couple of weeks, but only now I had the time to look into it. Virtual devices which seem to be turned on, are failing flow cards “device is on”. Other virtual devices are turned off on restart or update of Homey.

I’m not sure since when, but @Arie_J_Godschalk, do you have any idea to fix this?

Not sure what you mean with this?

Please take a look at Advanced Virtual Devices from the Device Capabilities app.
If its not available yet, you can requeat a custom picker/list.

picture says hopefully more than words :slight_smile: