[APP][Pro] Virtual Devices - Virtual Devices to simulate 1 or more real devices

No, don’t touch anything of Fibaro!
The advanced virtual device just “listens” to the switch states of the smart implants, and converts it to a contact sensor.

I hope it’s clear now, else, just ask.

Hi!
Thank’s alot!
Yes, it’s clearly now. Now I know how to proceed.
Brgds
Jan A

1 Like

Hi again Mr Kawa!
Still strugling with the Fibaro Implant to behave as an input switch.
I tryed to include it to the ADV but still it will report an sensor for electric energy. I assume I do something wrong. When I look into the Homey developer tool I see a lot more parameter settings for it direct under The Fibaro app then under the ADV.
Any ideas where I do wrong?

Best regards
Jan A

Could you make a screenshot of that window? I think you are misinterpreting the screen.
Did you succeed in all 13 steps of Peter Kawa?

Hi!
Enclosed you’ll find my 3 screenshots. The first is from the Fibaro app.
Here you can see the Fibaro Smart Implant 1 Zon Öst As I wont to have it Alarm input 1 equal too Input one. This I wont to have to trigger Heimdal and activate Alarm chain.
The next two screenshots are from my try to include this Fibaro Smart Implant to AVD, as you can see it will report as an Electric sensor and I wont to have to be an electric switch or button. H

ope theese screenshots make sence to you.

Regards
Jan A

The energy field you can fill in the energy the Fibaro Smart Implant itself is using. So Homey can calculate the power all your devices are using.
However you have to continue from step 6, and right click the tile and open the menu “Maintenance” not “Settings” and continue till step 13.

Thank’s a lot for the info!
I’ll try that, hopefully I mange to get what I wont.
Jan A