[APP][Pro] Tuya Zigbee App

Hi all.
Since the introduction of the cloud and bridge there has been quite some fuss about how us community developers should handle the need to be a verified developer to be able to support the cloud/bridge.

Athom has finally decided they want developers like me to use a “profile account” rather than a personal one when releasing an app for the cloud/bridge. Reason is that all apps from a verified developer will have the verified label, even apps that are not approved for the cloud/bridge, and for developers like me who has a number of apps that will only be available on the Pro platform this could be misleading.

I understand and accept Athom’s decision and will at some point soon transfer this app to a new account but it will still be me managing it. Your installations and future upgrades will not be affected by this change.

Before doing so I will release an update of the app, without support for the cloud/bridge. It includes more than 50 added device id’s.

I am well aware of the many requests and the interest in more frequent updates and while I share the passion for the app time has been limited. And frankly the issues regarding cloud/bridge support and accounts has been somewhat discouraging, but that’s sorted now so I’m all eager to get things going again.

Thanks for the great support by everyone! :smiley:

29 Likes