[APP]PRO] Tesla

I just tested with the polling interval set to 10 seconds and everything works properly. So the issue lies somewhere there. As mentioned earlier, since the polling limits were introduced, the functionality for the app no longer works as I was used to, unfortunately.

Hi,

I have a 2019 Model X and I’m using the REST API. I can’t stop and start charging in the battery section of the app, but I can change the charge amps. I’ve successfully tried actions like opening the charge port. Does anyone know a fix for this?

Use the Proxy not the REST API

Do you get any error message in the app?
Do you get an error using a flow to start charging?

If you are able to send other commands (charge port, flash lights…) with REST API, then also chargign should work.
Testa introduced rate limits, especially for special commands like wake up and chargig. Perhaps you got rate limited. But then you should see an error message in the app.

I can see that I get a rate limit. What is that?

Im suppose to use REST API with TMX less than 2021 models.

Tesla activated rate limits some weeks ago.

Seen this one before @RonnyW ?

Haven’t seen this before. I looks liek Tesla is returning a http-429 error (rate limit) but dows not provide valid header field.
Is the error still resent in device details? Then send me a diagnostics report (even if I don’t know if I can see much more).

What car (model/year) and what firmware do you have?

Here you go @RonnyW
a7e309fb-564a-48ab-8cb8-7cd617920f61

It is a TMX 2019

1 Like

I added some debug logging and check for valid rate limit data.
Can you try new test version 1.9.4?

Thanks! Works now - but will give it some more time.