[APP][Pro] Tesla Smart Charger

Is the bug fixed in 1.6.0?

no, not fixed yet

Hi, maybe a silly question but I wasn’t able to find the answer yet.
Is it possible to lock/unlock my charging cable?

Open Chargeport unlocks the charging cable

1 Like

Ok, naming is a bit ambiguous… but as long as it works I am happy :smile:

Unfortunately it does not work because the car also stops charging… that breaks the idea that I have.

What is the idea?

Obviously the cars stops charging when you unlock the connector… Safety is the name for this feature :sweat_smile:

Nope, when I unlock via the Tesla-app it continues to charge.

The idea is that when I walk to the car I do not have to unlock the cable but can simply inplug without a hassle.

It seems like the schedule update action card now only trigger a download of the available update? If so, this should be changed to be called download update? And then a new action should be added to trigger installation?

Can you find some sort of source / documentation for this API change ?

Here is the doc used when creating this feature:

Sadly I dont have such documentstion, but previously I would see that the installation would be ongoing when receiving the notification from Homey that this flow had started. Recently it only started downloading the version, and then I need to go into the Tesla app to install the version when download finished.

I see.

I haven’t tested this for a while myself. I will test it on the next update.

Have you gotten the chance to test this? The flow only downloaded the latest version (2022.20.8) as well. I had to manually install the version afterwards.

Might be some issue with this, but I’m not sure.

Not because of the Tesla Smart Charger app for Homey, but Tesla software…

I am struggling with the app keeping the var online, it only goes to sleep some seconds/minutes then comes online for a while. It keeps repeating this.

I noticed this some days ago and made a flow to show when it is awake/asleep. I tried uninstalling the app yesterday and it seems like it slept this whole night, i installed the app again this morning and it seems to be doing the same thing going to sleep/waking up far to much.
I have disabled data fetching and the time is set to 1440.

Could you please have a look @balmli ?:blush:

Diagnostic report: 07c1565d-fb90-4979-ba54-2b26da0acd5a

Tested the “Schedule a software update in X minutes”, and it started fine.

Except that the update starts in 2 minutes, and not what is selected, ref. Software update schedule not working ¡ Issue #576 ¡ timdorr/tesla-api ¡ GitHub

Any flows running that checks the state of the car ?

I disabled some flows where it checked if the car was charging, by mistake it was running every two minutes and waked up the car. So all fine now :slight_smile:

Thank you for this amazing app!

1 Like