[APP][Pro] Solar Panels - Let the sun power your home

Same here…
First it worked but no data and now this error.

For me Growatt is working again (installed version 5.1.2).
Thanks!!

1 Like

Growatt works, thank you!
Quick question, the growatt smart meter is not supported? Only the inverter was detected after entering the credentials. Would be nice to have the smart meter as we can get the export data, total power consumption/imported vs produced.

:partying_face: :pray:
Het werkt hier ook weer met de test versie.

Update (after lunch!): for me it worked with v.5.1.2 after:

Install current testversion. Restart Homey. Delete old device. Create new one (the usual way), and voila.

Have a nice day :sunglasses:

Hey @Diederik
Saw you deprecated the Solax integration in the new app version.
May I ask why ? :slight_smile:

Is it correct that the Omnik inverter is no longer supported by this App? Is seems like it stopt working today?

Same here. I have two Omnik inverters and they are not working via Homey anymore. MySolarEdge still works…

change log

@Peter_Kawa that doesn’t explain why though :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s what I also tried to say with it :smiling_face:
When a complete brand or brands get removed, that would be worth mentioning imho. But I don’t know Diederik’s reasons.

1 Like

Ah like that :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah looks like cloud support was built in. But not sure if thats the reason

Maybe Omnik and Solax users got a timeline info message?

Not on my Homey :sweat_smile:

There is a new Solax app in the store btw

1 Like

I have deprecated several device drivers, because they are difficult to support and/or lead to many, many support requests (due to unstable APIs or non-user-friendly pairing processes). However, they should still be working, unless the manufacturer switched something off or if you switch to the test version (which supports SDKv3 and Homey Cloud). In the case with Omnik, the issue is likely not with the app, but on Omnik’s side.

Enphase, Growatt, PVOutput, SolarEdge and Tigo remain in the new version, and additional drivers could be added at a later stage. Don’t expect too much from the well-known Chinese brands though, these manufacturers generally do not have connectivity as a priority.

3 Likes

Hi Diederik, The Omnik devices work again but will they be supported when you switch to SDKv3 and Homey Cloud?

I sent a letter to Santa, asking the implementation of Riello PV RS series :face_holding_back_tears:

Yeah, it’s more like 4000W production after sunset. I mean… I wish :grin:

There is a pattern though, maybe that can provide a clue? There’s always a huge peak starting around 4 AM, then it falls and the next high is around the time you would expect it. Then it always stops around 7 PM. Maybe it’s even exactly those times, the dashboard isn’t precise enough to say for sure.

Did you got the Solis somehow integrated to Homey with this app?

1 Like

Hi,
Still not able to add my Enphase-system.

Anyone?

Eric