[APP][Pro] Sensibo - Air Conditioning and Quality

Hi there,

Is it possible to add conditions for “Fan Mode: fan”?
As it is right now, it´s not possible to get the condition if heater is running in fan mode! :slight_smile:

/Robin

Hi, i considering buying a sensibo, but will the sensibo air pro also be added in the future?

2 Likes

Hi.

Has anyone been able to connect Sensibo Air lately? I’m just getting error “device not found” or “time out”…

1 Like

Hi,
Great app but I am missing something. I cannot set my Sensibo Sky to the “dry” mode only to automatic, heat, cool and off. In the Sensibo app on my phone I can set the mode to cool, heat, fan, dry and Automatic. Is it possible to add “dry” to the mode settings?

1 Like

Where does the app get the last seen date and time info from?

I have a time difference of 2 hours with the actual time…
So is display the current time -2hours and when hovered the last seen is 3 seconds ago…

I did a search in the settings but i cannot find anything where i can change the timezone (i think it is using a wrong timezone)…

Hi,

Got 2 Sensibo Air Pro’s and when trying to link to Homey, Sensibo says ‘No devices found’. Anything I missed apart from generating an API key?

Same problem here, I bought the Sensibo Air PRO 3-4-2023 but still can not pair it…

I have contact the support but they send me to the standard procedure… that won’t work.

I hope I can use the Air PRO soon…

If anyone has an solution, please let me know…

With kind regards, Mark

1 Like

Don’t understand why questions regarding AirQ or Air Pro are consistently ignored here. Apparently there are a lot of people that can’t add their devices, myself included.

Have been trying to get this resolved for months now. No interest in helping us?

2 Likes

Hi @chrisroijens, @markjohan, @Sander_Retz

As you might know, this is a community-developed app. It is not developed, maintained or supported by Athom or Sensibo.

I have stopped maintaining the app, and am in search of a developer who is willing to handle both maintaining the app and handling all support requests.

3 Likes

Hi @balmli , may I know where we can find the latest source code for this? Thank you.

No updates on a new developer?
I am thinking of buying a Sensibo for my shitty Mitsubishi wifi thing but without an active app that seems not a good idea.

New Maintainer for Sensibo App

Hi everyone,

I am Tapio and will be taking over from @balmli the development and support of this app. First thing to do is to do the “paperwork” and republish the app with correct information, but nothing new yet.

I will be receiving my Air Pro this week so bare with me while I get to know the source and the Sensibo API.

Some of you may know me from other apps such as:

Thank you @balmli for creating the app and trusting me with it into the future.

8 Likes

Thank you for stepping up, and happy coding :blush:

3 Likes

Great to see that support for PRO is planned. Any idea when it will be ready?

New update (Live: 1.15.1)

Changes include

• ADD: Support for Air PRO and the additional air quality sensors
  • FIX: Check for undefined values on capability updates.

Would it be possible to get a “when” trigger for filter needs cleaning?

1 Like

Will need to check if the information is available from the API.

1 Like

New update (Test: 1.16.5)

Changes include

• ADD: Sensibo and SensiboPure - Add sensor for “Clean Filter” and trigger card.
  • ADD: Sensibo and SensiboPure - Add sensor for “Filter clean due date”.
  • ADD: Sensibo and SensiboPure - Add sensor for “Filter clean due hours”.
  • ADD: Sensibo and SensiboPure - Add sensor for “Filter run hours”.
  • FIX: All devices - Improved API error handling.
  • FIX: All devices - Add error handling to triggers (catch Promise rejections).

To test this version, please install from above version link.

If you do not want to test this version anymore, you can return to the live version by installing it from the app store.

@Exerqtor , you could test this one.

I noticed that Sensibo has a fixed filter cleaning interval of 12.5 days. Couldn’t see anywhere in the mobile app if that can be adjusted.

Oh really? I have to time mine and check then because I’ve got the feeling it’s somewhat dybamic based on run hours and the response one put in after comfirming a filter change/cleaning :thinking: