[APP][Pro] Send SMS

See this link: Free Mobile · Issue #21 · gruijter/com.gruijter.sms · GitHub

manage to make this apps work with FreeMobile
From/To fields can be let empty, as with FreeMobile api, you can only send an SMS to your own number

Yes i think

and it is received on the outgoing number

The problem occurs when adding a destination number

Correct

Ah ok.

1 Like

v3.1.3 is published

• Stability fixes.

Thank you very much for the latest update, Robin! I really appreciate this very much! :ok_hand: :smiley:
And, by the way, it’s fantastic to see your efforts and initiative in redeveloping this app! :star_struck: I hardly believed it, that you really held on this issue ([APP][Pro] Send SMS - #120 by Gruijter), which was already 8 months ago. :hushed: And got it done successfully! :clap:

Anyway, in my point of view, it’s the truth and unique respectively power of Homey: the large community, where one helps the other. :+1: That’s just gorgeous!

1 Like

Wow, thank you for your very kind words!
:heart:

Hoi Robin. Ik heb moeite om de CM sms service aan de praat te krijgen. Ik heb de API code en gebruikersnaam ingevuld en twee keer mijn mobiele nummer. Ik krijg een error 200. Ik heb dit bericht ook in Github geplaatst, misschien niet geheel de juiste plek achteraf gezien. Groet, Marius

Hi, I would kindly ask you if you could add PROSMS from prosms.se

@Ruurd_van_der_Noord many thx for your kind donation!
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::beers:

I’ve set up an account with 46elks and entered the API user name and PW under configuration. Then I’ve made a simple flow just sending a short message to a Danish phone no. But the flow fails with an error “403: Your account is restricted and may not send SMS to this number”

What have I done wrong or missing?

Dont know. You could ask 46Elks support. Please post here if you find out what it is.

So the problem is solved by 46Elks support. Apparently 46Elks needs to manual confirm my mobile phone#, as SMS will be send as if they came from my phone, hence the extra security. I filed a support form yesterday and this morning I got a call from 46Elks support and they lifted the restrictions.

On that note, I can recommend 46Elks as a provider for tree reasons: good support, fair pricing (€0,04/SMS) and you only need to prepay from €12,50 to the account.

1 Like

Super! Thx for letting @everyonehere know :wink: