[APP][Pro] Roborock Vacuum Cleaners

Is there a syntax to clean more than one room with the clean a specific room. I can add the id i.e 17 and it will clean it. If I want to add more than one here. Maybe 17 20 21 or any other?

I think it works with comma 16,17,18,19

I pretty sure it worked with a comma earlier but now when I try it I get a ā€œapp_segment_clean is not supportedā€ error.
Gonna try with less rooms :joy:

Aahh figured it outā€¦comma works fine but I guess thereā€™s a max of 5 rooms.

Will the s7maxv be added to this app?

1 Like

I would also be interested in knowing this. I currently own a Ecovacs T8+, and while the hardware is good, the software is a mess. It forgets rooms, the map, has inconsistent coverageā€¦

I am hoping that a buying a s7maxv will fix this. But it would be nice to be able to use it with the Homey. I am considering a s7max v Ultra.

1 Like

Hi, community. Iā€™m afraid Iā€™m just a bit stupid - but anyway: I need some support.

I can stop my cleaner by flowcard - but after that I cannot resume what it was doing before. On the paused device itself (physically) I can press the ā€œstartā€-button and itā€™ll continue exactly what it was doing before. Via flowcard that doesnā€™t work. If I choose ā€œStartā€ it starts cleaning the whole map - no matter if before I sent him out to maybe only clean one single room or a zone.

Can anyone please explain to me how I get homey to let the cleaner resume itā€™s work as if I pressed the physical button? Or at least confirm itā€™s not possible so I can stop trying?

Thanks a lot, Felix

You should try ā€œTurn offā€, ā€œTurn onā€ or ā€œToggle on or offā€ to pause/resume cleaning. It might be a solution.

One way of getting Roborock XYZ ā€œsupportā€ in Homey if one owns an Alexa device, would be to have Homey use the Alexa app to send commands to Roborock.

Of course I already tried that. If I turn the vacuum cleaner off and on again it starts cleaning the whole map.

I have a S7 with auto empty dock. It would be great if this homey app adds support for triggering dust collection. Looking at homebridge-xiaomi-roborock-vacuum/vacuum.js at df21e245dff4be8ba5832f9d7bdb8e57cdc3555a Ā· homebridge-xiaomi-roborock-vacuum/homebridge-xiaomi-roborock-vacuum Ā· GitHub there seems to be an app_start_collect_dust command to trigger this. It would be great if this could be added to this homey app.\

PS. It would also be nice to recognize status 22 as being ā€œdust collectingā€ since the current homey app just reports is as status ā€œ22ā€ without a translation.

If this homey app is open source somewhere I would love to contribute this myself as a pull request

3 Likes

Hey Community,
now that we know how to clean multiple rooms - does anyone know how to clean multiple rooms in cross pattern? If I send him to ā€œ16,16,17,17ā€ mine first cleans 16 vertically, then 17 cross-pattern, then again 16 vertically. If I only do ā€œ16,16ā€ he cleans 16 in cross-patternā€¦
Thanks a lot!
Felix

I have now switched from ECOVACS T8+ to Roborock S7 Max V Ultra.

While the hardware on the ECOVACS was good, the software and algorithms were abysmal.

The Roborock is great in all respects.

Here is a flow that I created to enable control from Homey. I use the Alexa app together with the Roborock plus skill on Alexa.

Since the Alexa app sometimes might be disabled, I have as a backup method that Homey speaks the command. I have a Echo Flex next to the Homey.

Hi,

Firstly, amazing app, been using it for almost a year now and works great!

Recently Iā€™ve been migrating my regular flows to advanced flows.
This made me want to incorporate the error handling that you can now do with AF in my Roborock flows.

But Iā€™m running into a problem where certain Roborock cards work (so they perform the action described by the card) but they still error after a second or ten (even if they still work).

(My Homey is in dutch so the cards are in dutch, sorry)

So in the example above Iā€™m starting the Roborock (In this case I want it to clean every room it can reach when I leave). And the Roborock indeed starts cleaning, but the next steps (from ā€œ3 secā€ and on) NEVER trigger: I ALWAYS get an error message, most of the time ā€œNetwork request failedā€, sometimes ā€œTimeoutā€.

This creates a weird situation where the action I want works, but all the variable changes and messages that come after donā€™t. My regular flows triggered these in parallel and had no build in error handling, so thatā€™s probably why Iā€™m only finding out about this now.

I went ahead and tested most of the cards and all the cards below seem to have the same behavior, where they do still work but give an error after a short while, and thus never actually continue the flow:

Weirdly I discovered that the ā€œclean specific roomsā€ card does not seem to have this bug, so now Iā€™m solving it like this, which perfectly works as intended:

So no fire burning or anything, just wondering if anyone else has experienced this or if itā€™s perhaps a problem with my specific model or version or something?

I have the Roborock S6 pure (software version 3.5.8_1368).
My app version is 1.6.1 (experimental).
My Homey version is 8.0.2 .

I have not yet tried to re-add my Roborock device or downgrade my app version to stable.

Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

I have exactly the same problem, with the Roborock S7. Did you downgrade your app version ?

Ah so itā€™s probably an app related thing?

The error handling works fine with specific room cleaning for me, so not really any need to downgrade at the moment. Iā€™m afraid Iā€™ll break more instead of fixing, because there are some specific fixes in the latest app versions for my S6 Pure modelā€¦

I am trying to get a notification when it is stuck, using the AND card status contains ā€œerrorā€. But it does not work. When I try to block it, or lift it. Status only says ā€œstoppedā€. Any suggestions?

Logic AND-card works fine for me, but the status is just ā€œerrorā€, not what is causing it. The flow starts with status changed. I have not tested if it is possible to provoke the vaccum to set status ā€œerrorā€.

Justin, you mentioned that there are many ways to get your token. I run a S6 MaxV in the Roborock App, canā€™t change app cause I need the camera access. What methods are there for me? I have a PC and some iOS devices.

BR // Jimmy

Regarding extraction of token when you use the Roborock App, I found this solution, but I donā€™t have a Mac so I canā€™t test it:

ā€”

I found the token in the roborock app / backup files ripped from an iOS device (iphone). Using a program called iBackup Viewer.
Its located in the following file:
Library/Preferences/com.roborock.smart.plist

Then located under:
UserDefaultKeyUserModel

Sub:
token