[APP][Pro] Roborock Vacuum Cleaners

I think I need to create a new Device after the splitting of the models in the app 1.2.0? Maybe it should be part of the instructions?

Should not be nescesary. The original device in the first release (overall ā€˜Roborockā€™) is now transfered to the S7 model. Most devices should word properly. But I suggest making the switch, this will work much better in the futureā€¦ I will make changes per device instead of everything at once.

Thank you very much. As expected, I can make a flow card to change the amount of water that will be send to the mopping system.

@peltsi51 thank you for your reply.

I released the version 1.3.0 this morning after testing the new functions with my own S7. Athom is currently reviewing my new version, it should be released on short notice (I think at the end of the day).

This latest version contains ā€œMove to target pointā€ for all vacuum cleaners. Please view my first post in this thread to find out how the coordinates work.

Next release I will plan for making the zone cleanup (based on 4 coordinates) and water intensity for the S6 model(s) work.

I found a Github post about how to implement the room cleanup, but I would like to make this more ā€˜easy to useā€™ for all users. There is a option to collect all the rooms (as set in the Xiaomi app) with their IDs. In the appā€™s settings I would like to create a list with ID and room name soo that itā€™s easier to find the correct room.

Optimal would be a dropdown menu selecting the room instead of using numbers at all, but iā€™m not sure if I can manage to create this.

Room cleanup will be released later on ā€¦

Your last point on the list is a tricky one. Iā€™m sure this excists (since youā€™ve used it before) but I have not encountered on such functions in my research. I will put it on my to-do list, but donā€™t count on this being released on very short notice.

1 Like

Move to target is functioning with my S6 MaxV! :grinning:
You solved it fast.

But not with the new Device I created with version 1.3 because there are cards missing for S6 MaxV. I used instead my old Device that I created in previous version of the app.

Missing cards for S6 MaxV-model are:
WHEN ā€œStatus has changedā€
THEN ā€œMove to targetā€

The ā€œStatus has changedā€-card can replace the On/Off-functionality we discussed before together with ā€œThe vaccum cleaner isā€-card but it generates an extra flow.

I have accomplished to make flows that check if vaccum has been cleaning for at least 5 min, it will trigger that the vaccum moves to the trash bin when cleaning is finished :slight_smile:
If I am out it will move to trash bin after charging!

I hope you will get a lot of cigars with your PayPal-link above.

Sounds great. I really appreciate the effort you are putting in to this app.

1 Like

Just to be sure that I understand correctlyā€¦

When you add a new device, choosing S6 MaxV, you can not use the ā€˜move to targetā€™ card?

But if you use the old device (which is the S7 after the upgrade), you DO have the card?

In order to make things stable first, I created the test link in the official first post (see above, on top). There is a releasenotes post which contains the test version. You can install this test version and use the new functions before they are released to the store. But please notice, this function might have some issues!

You understand correctly. I have reinstalled the app also with no difference.

Available cards for S6 MaxV-model

Iā€™ll check and repair this first! This should work in the test version. Iā€™ll get back to you.

I have the test version.

No I mean, this SHOULD work in the test version :smiley: Soo something is going wrong. Iā€™ll get back to you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Could you please install the test version again? This issue must be solved. It was just a minor typoā€¦

Move to target has appeared in version 1.3.1 but Status has changed (WHEN-card) is still missing.

Thank you Morgan for testing. This problem should now also be fixed.

Just tried ā€œmove to targetā€ on v1.3.1, works like a charm, Thanks for all the hard work so far Justin.

Iā€™m curious, do you get any information from the robot about which map itā€™s currently on, if there are multiple? I ask because I use mine on two floors and Iā€™d love to set up one of those ā€œmove to trash bin after completion of cleaningā€ flows but that will only be relevant on one of the floors. If there was a variable for map name, that would be epic.

Speaking of variables, if there could be a variable each for X and Y coordinate that would make it much easier to figure out target coordinates, using ā€œPin n Goā€ in the mobile app and then just reading the coordinates in Homey. But alas, I donā€™t know what data you have easy access to through the API.

I think both variables are not available, but I will dig into it later on. The map name is something I think itā€™s possible, but the last point is not. But, maybe iā€™m wrongā€¦! Iā€™ll add it to the to-do.

1 Like

Maybe I am wrong, but Move to target is just applicable on the map with the dock?

Good question indeed. I think youā€™re right, but itā€™s easily tested with the Xiaomi appā€¦ Can you navigate to a target point on the second floor? If yes, then the coordinates should work.

But I think what @jseverinson means is that he would like to navigate to the trash bin when the robot is on the floor with the docking station, and not when heā€™s on the second floor.

However, if it works in the Xiaomi app it should work on my app as well. But right now, do not mess up the coordinates per floor :slight_smile: Else your robot is sitting somewere under your bed because you told him sooā€¦ lol