[APP][Pro] Roborock Vacuum Cleaners

What method did you follow to get the token? perhaps there are idiosyncrasies about the method you use and/or the iOS / Android app you use that makes the token retrieval method flawed.

I initially installed and operated the Roborock using the Roborock app (iOS). Then I realized that I needed to switch to the Xiaomi app to obtain the token. So, I registered the vacuum cleaner in the Xiaomi app (iOS). Now, I can only control it through that app, but thankfully, the room plan was preserved.

Following this guide ([HOW TO] Get started with Roborock vacuums in Homey), I downloaded and started this application (Releases · Maxmudjon/Get_MiHome_devices_token · GitHub), and entered my login details from the Xiaomi app. I selected Germany as the server since I live in Germany. I got my tokens on the first try, both for the Roborock and my Mi Hub, which is also registered in this account. I then entered the fixed IP and the token into the Homey app, and the connection worked immediately… Just as described. I had concerns that this would be a huge hassle, but it was quite the opposite. It went very smoothly.

2 Likes