[APP][Pro] Renson Healthbox

Control your home ventilation through Homey Pro

Once you add your Healthbox device (auto discovery), you can pick which rooms you want to add.
A generic Ventilation Box device is also created, which shows you the rpm, power and flow of your entire system.

You can set a manual speed per room or all rooms at once (through the generic device).
Press the Boost button and the room will start manual mode with default level and timeout.
You can also change the level and timeout while the boost is on, if you change the timeout, it will start to count again from the selected time.

Let me know if you encounter any bugs or have feature requests :slightly_smiling_face:

Christophe

1 Like

@Tixhyl we have added the option to read the sensor values with the API, if you’re interested in adding this feature to the Homey app, feel free to contact me at ronan.dezyn@renson.be

1 Like

A new test version has been released with Temperature and Humidity sensors per zone

Good morning,

When is the app expected to be updated?
​

Hi,

I have submitted the above test app for an official release. It’s been working very well for me.
The downside is that you will need to request an API key.

Once the app is available it should auto update in a few days (if you haven’t disabled it)

Hi,

Today I received my API key from Renson, added it to the config of the Renson app but no luck retrieving the other parameters of my Healthbox. Deleted all Renson Healthbox related devices, restarted the app but now when I try to add my devices back, it only shows the main unit, no longer the other connected rooms. Also, still no humidity paramters to see.

Curl commands do reveal data … Any idea what how to fix it?

curl http://123/v2/api/api_key/status
{"options":{"disable_telemetry_data_allowed":true,"local_sensor_data_allowed":true},"state":"valid"}
curl http://123/v2/api/data/current
{"device_type":"HEALTHBOX3","description":"Healthbox 3.0","serial":"xyz","warranty_number":"warrent","global":{"parameter":{"device name":{"unit":"","value":"HEALTHBOX3[warrent]"},"legislation country":{"unit":"","value":"be"},"warranty":{"unit":"","value":"warrent"}}},"room":{"1":{"name":"Toilet","type":"Toilet","parameter":{"doors_open":{"unit":"","value":false},"doors_present":{"unit":"","value":true},"icon":{"unit":"","value":""},"measured_power":{"unit":"","value":0.0},"measured_voltage":{"unit":"","value":0.0},"offset":{"unit":"","value":0.0},"subzone":{"unit":"","value":"[]\n"},"valve":{"unit":"","value":"1.1"},"valve_warranty":{"unit":"","value":"KV1535610000K31"},"nominal":{"unit":"mÂł/h","value":15.0}},"profile_name":"health","actuator":[{"name":"air valve[11]_HealthBox 3[Healthbox3]","type":"air valve","basic_id":11,"parameter":{"flow_rate":{"unit":"mÂł/h","value":5.0}}}],"sensor":[{"basic_id":11,"name":"indoor temperature[11]_HealthBox 3[Healthbox3]","parameter":{"temperature":{"unit":"deg C","value":21.28557259479668}},"type":"indoor temperature"},{"basic_id":11,"name":"indoor relative humidity[11]_HealthBox 3[Healthbox3]","parameter":{"humidity":{"unit":"pct","value":62.08133058670939}},"type":"indoor relative humidity"},{"basic_id":11,"name":"indoor volatile organic compounds[11]_HealthBox 3[Healthbox3]","parameter":{"concentration":{"unit":"ppm","value":450.0},"concentration_maximum":{"unit":"ppm","value":450.0},"raw":{"unit":"ppm","value":50673.0}},"type":"indoor volatile organic compounds"},{"basic_id":11,"name":"indoor air quality index[11]_HealthBox 3[Healthbox3]","parameter":{"index":{"unit":"","value":37.96296296296296},"main_pollutant":{"unit":"","value":""}},"type":"indoor air quality index"}]},"2":{"name":"Garage","type":"LaundryRoom","parameter":{"icon":{"unit":"","value":"Garage"},"offset":{"unit":"","value":0.0},"subzone":{"unit":"","value":"[]\n"},"valve":{"unit":"","value":"1.3"},"valve_warranty":{"unit":"","value":"K4Y225410004D30"},"nominal":{"unit":"mÂł/h","value":25.0}},"profile_name":"eco","actuator":[{"name":"air valve[13]_HealthBox 3[Healthbox3]","type":"air valve","basic_id":13,"parameter":{"flow_rate":{"unit":"mÂł/h","value":5.0}}}],"sensor":[{"basic_id":13,"name":"indoor temperature[13]_HealthBox 3[Healthbox3]","parameter":{"temperature":{"unit":"deg C","value":20.914396887159528}},"type":"indoor temperature"},{"basic_id":13,"name":"indoor relative humidity[13]_HealthBox 3[Healthbox3]","parameter":{"humidity":{"unit":"pct","value":56.766613260090029}},"type":"indoor relative humidity"},{"basic_id":13,"name":"indoor air quality index[13]_HealthBox 3[Healthbox3]","parameter":{"index":{"unit":"","value":9.92506159288106},"main_pollutant":{"unit":"","value":""}},"type":"indoor air quality index"}]},"3":{"name":"Badkamer","type":"BathRoom","parameter":{"icon":{"unit":"","value":"BathRoom"},"offset":{"unit":"","value":0.0},"subzone":{"unit":"","value":"[]\n"},"valve":{"unit":"","value":"4"},"valve_warranty":{"unit":"","value":"KRP726210000G59"},"nominal":{"unit":"mÂł/h","value":50.0}},"profile_name":"health","actuator":[{"name":"air valve[4]_HealthBox 3[Healthbox3]","type":"air valve","basic_id":4,"parameter":{"flow_rate":{"unit":"mÂł/h","value":5.0}}}],"sensor":[{"basic_id":4,"name":"indoor temperature[4]_HealthBox 3[Healthbox3]","parameter":{"temperature":{"unit":"deg C","value":18.310826276035706}},"type":"indoor temperature"},{"basic_id":4,"name":"indoor relative humidity[4]_HealthBox 3[Healthbox3]","parameter":{"humidity":{"unit":"pct","value":69.5094224460212}},"type":"indoor relative humidity"},{"basic_id":4,"name":"indoor volatile organic compounds[4]_HealthBox 3[Healthbox3]","parameter":{"concentration":{"unit":"ppm","value":450.0},"concentration_maximum":{"unit":"ppm","value":450.0},"raw":{"unit":"ppm","value":52275.0}},"type":"indoor volatile organic compounds"},{"basic_id":4,"name":"indoor air quality index[4]_HealthBox 3[Healthbox3]","parameter":{"index":{"unit":"","value":45.119756371642818},"main_pollutant":{"unit":"","value":"indoor relative humidity"}},"type":"indoor air quality index"}]},"4":{"name":"Keuken","type":"Kitchen","parameter":{"icon":{"unit":"","value":"Kitchen"},"offset":{"unit":"","value":0.0},"subzone":{"unit":"","value":"[]\n"},"valve":{"unit":"","value":"1.2"},"valve_warranty":{"unit":"","value":"K4Y325120004H99"},"nominal":{"unit":"mÂł/h","value":75.0}},"profile_name":"health","actuator":[{"name":"air valve[12]_HealthBox 3[Healthbox3]","type":"air valve","basic_id":12,"parameter":{"flow_rate":{"unit":"mÂł/h","value":75.0}}}],"sensor":[{"basic_id":12,"name":"indoor temperature[12]_HealthBox 3[Healthbox3]","parameter":{"temperature":{"unit":"deg C","value":22.34035248340581}},"type":"indoor temperature"},{"basic_id":12,"name":"indoor relative humidity[12]_HealthBox 3[Healthbox3]","parameter":{"humidity":{"unit":"pct","value":56.16540779736019}},"type":"indoor relative humidity"},{"basic_id":12,"name":"indoor CO2[12]_HealthBox 3[Healthbox3]","parameter":{"concentration":{"unit":"ppm","value":1001.0}},"type":"indoor CO2"},{"basic_id":12,"name":"indoor air quality index[12]_HealthBox 3[Healthbox3]","parameter":{"index":{"unit":"","value":66.91666666666666},"main_pollutant":{"unit":"","value":"indoor CO2"}},"type":"indoor air quality index"}]}},"sensor":[{"name":"global air quality index","type":"global air quality index","basic_id":0,"parameter":{"index":{"unit":"","value":66.75},"main_pollutant":{"unit":"","value":"indoor CO2"},"room":{"unit":"","value":"Keuken"}}}]}

Hi, can you send a diagnostics report with as much data as possible? So try to reinstall the app, try to add your devices and api key etc

Ok, the good thing is I can reproduce this behaviour on my Homey Pro. I will try to find the bug asap and let you know once there is a test version available.

Great, thanks! :+1:

Can you test this version? Renson® | Homey
I just did a clean install of this app, added all my devices. Then added my API key in the app settings and it shows the extra sensors.

Sweat…you managed to fix it.
Everything is there and parms are being updated.
Thanks a ton…Golden star for you!

Cheers,
Stefan

1 Like

Hi,

I seem to be struggling to keep the connection alive with my renson healthbox. If I add it to the app I see it for about five to ten minutes being connected to the homey pro and then it gives me the exclamation mark. Not sure what happens. If i restart the rensons app in homey it sees the healthbox again for a couple of minutes. Both devices are on a iot vlan so they can and do talk to each other.

Any ideas what’s happening?

Thanks!

Jay

Hi Jay,

Can you send a diagnostics report so I can have a look what’s going on?

Thanks for the report!

It’s all request timeouts that I see in the logs. So it looks like a network issue. Can you reach http://172.27.100.11/v2/api/data/current fast and reliable from the same network that your Homey is connected to? For me it takes around 80ms for each request.