[APP][Pro] Prusa Link

Thank you :+1::ok_hand:

Hi, I have made a flow with print job progress, when I fill in 43 the action takes plase when it’s 44.
Is that normal behavore?

Because when I fill in 100 nothing happens, because there comes no 101 :wink:

Hi, thank you for your great job so far! Im new to Prusa community and Im wondering if it is possible to also push “ready” state through prusa link (as is on a web). So I can for example assign physical wireless button which is on enclosure to set readiness of printer to be able to make another job from queue.

Hi @Paul_Hemels , I will look into this. Thank you for the feedback.

Hi @Pepa_Vlcek

I get your point (great point), I will look into this.

Hi, does any of you have a Prusa Mini+ ? Also one in this community with network knowledge.

I am asking because I would like the app to support Prusa Mini+ but the version of this device differs from the MK device I own. Sad but true, I did a lot of testing with @Karpsson but testing in the blind is not optimal. I also need credentials and access ofc.

Hi @Paul_Hemels

I have not quite sorted this one out. But please consider this case (I also would like some input)

I you set an action in your workflow, for example when percentage equals 44% - this is not safe.
The reason for this is, if you print a short job and interval for updates is set to 1 minute, then certain percentage will most certainly be skipped.

I could make the app “catch” up, to ensure all percentages are triggered. Example:
We get a read from printer at 20%, and we trigger percentage changed = 20%
Next read, we get 25%, remember last change was 20%. I would fire multiple triggers: 21, 22, 23, 24 and 25 in this order, to ensure all percentages are matched.

When the job is done, I am no longer able to get “last job” details, so it will be hard for me to match your “100%” hit. Last read: 95% and next read, Job = NULL. We may then assume last is 100% or job failed somehow.

Feedback appreciated.

Hi The 44% was just for test because 100% didn’t work.
If there is a Job finishednit would also be fine.
I have a Prusa Mini +.
If I need to test sommething let me know.

Regards Paul

Hi @Pepa_Vlcek

Regarding the “printer ready” state, we are using the Prusa Link api.
I can only see this option:

Seems lik this only works, when uploading a new file to the printer, then with the “upload command” will a “ready” value being sent to the printer.

I know the Prusa Connect version is different.
What is your take on this?

Hi, it seems to me, that this makes difference between transfer to storage and transfer to storage + queue. If this is the case, it doesnt trigger ready state.
In Prusa connect theres “set ready” button. So it is triggerable. But dont know if this is exposed to api. But we can try of course.