[APP][Pro] Power by the Hour: Insights per hour, day, month and year

Hey. Excellent app. Wondering if it’s possible to push a picture of lets say cheapest 4 hours in the next 8 or something similar? Was thinking of using this to predict when car should be charging.

1 Like

There is a flowcard with the data as JSON. Also if you figure out the http address of the images, you can push that.

Aah sweet I didnt see that flowcard. Gonna play around with that. Thanks :grin:.

1 Like

Since today, you can also trade in the ‘onbalans markt’ through FrankEnergie. I assume this is completely separate from Homey? Is it still possible to keep track of the revenue you have generated?

yes, but you can switch that mode on/off with Homey if you have a Sessy.

Partly. Power By The Hour keeps track of the revenue/cost based on the actual dynamic price. That number is still being tracked and should match what your suplier (FrankEnergy) charges.
But the revenue from ‘onbalans’ is seperately given as a ‘bonus’. How much the bonus is is unknown to Homey (and actually how the bonus is calculated by FrankEnergy is a mystery to me :wink: )

1 Like

Thank you so much for adding this, even if I just discovered it. I really needed this. Thanks!

1 Like

Same for Austria. Sometimes it’s off, sometimes it’s fine, sometimes it’s somewhere between Alpha Centauri and GN-z11. But I still use it, because most of the time it’s ok-ish.

Not for tomorrow, but most of the time :wink:
grafik

2 Likes

@Rrrr Many thx for your kind donation. Much appreciated! :partying_face::heart:

You are welcome, I was a bit embarrassed I had not done it before!

Anybody who is using an app frequently and wants to thank a developer for his work and his support to all of us, it is very easy to do…simply go to links like this one.

4 Likes

Is this problem solved for you after the last update?

This problem didn’t occur in the past few weeks a far as i remeber. Can’t reproduce if this is since the last update, but it looks like it.

I still have this problem on my HP19. My HP23 has no problems.
Both are on the same PBTH version. 6.4.1
For now I will restart the app every day or 2 days. It is not a big deal but strange.

1 Like

Hi,

Is there a way to change the calculation of the SonnenBatterie ?
Now it’s calculation like we buy power. But in fact the Solarpanels are charging the batterie.

It looks like I can’t change that value.

Also the price at the batterie is stuck at 0,25 while the price at this moment should be 0 €.
Should I make a flow to change this value ?

Best regards
Jan Wynen

1 Like

@Gruijter
I have never noticed it before but it seems that in a summariser it goes wrong when there are two negatives.
At this moment in this month, I have -4,71 kWh consumption and -8,63 euro as costs.
The average for this month is calculated at 1,8267 euro/kWh.
I think this average should also be a negative amount instead of a positive amount, is this something I can adjust somewhere in the summariser or in PBTH?

Mathmatically this is correct. The average price per kWh is in this example a positive number (correctly). But because you delivered back to the grid the total ‘cost’ is a negative number.

(Why) is it an issue for you that the calculation is working the way it is done now?

1 Like

Thx for the reply.
It is not an issue for me, it seemed strange to see it this way and I thought it should be a negative number.
So I thought to mention it so it could be corrected but as I understand now it is already correct.

1 Like

Hi Robin,

Thanks for this great app.

I suspect that a VAT calculation error is being made in the app.
In the Netherlands, VAT is levied on all components, even on energy tax.
Now VAT (21% onder variabele opslag) appears to only be calculated on the stock exchange price.

In my opinion, the variable surcharge/VAT calculation should be based on the total amount.
So including energy tax, purchasing cost and the stock price of the gas itself.

“Vaste opslag per m3” + “Gas Prijs” = X * 21% = Totaal prijs.

Thanks!

Ok, found out that Tibber uses prices without VAT on energy tax & purchasing cost on there website.
So the Vaste opslag per m3 should already be with the VAT included.
This should than be the way to calculate te correct prices.

I have tried to add a flow to automatically reduce heating systems target temperature during the two most expensive hours of the day. What trigger shoud I use so that the app would always find the expensive hours (no matter what the price) and reduce temperature during those hours?

By the way, this is amazing app!! I love it.

1 Like

1 Like