[APP][Pro] Power by the Hour: Insights per hour, day, month and year

1 Like

So that option is only valid for regular devices, but not for virtual devices that get their measurements via flow? Ok, thanks for the clarification. Iā€™ll figure something else out.

1 Like

According to your post I think you are using some Shelly devices. Which ones?

I have a friend that sees the same: About every two weeks the kWh position becomes zero: Feb 1 20:00, Feb 16 20:00, March 07 13:00

Maybe it is a Shelly way to ask you to pay for premium to have your monthly stats? Or a software update that reset the meter?
(I do not see the same for the Shelly 3EM, probably because that would make it far less useful.)

I have the same problem here. My energy supplier is zonneplan.

Is there a way to fix the gas prices?

Quick question, I use the variables lowest hour of today / tomorrow.

When itā€™s 15:00, it will say 3 instead of 15:00.
Any way to change this?

KR, Nick.

Is that so? That is a bug then.

I was looking at the wrong thingā€¦
It does work correctly, and I use this to start my dishwasher.

I hasnā€™t started because siemens decided to update the firmware during the night hence it didnā€™t run at 3 (but the 3 is correct, it was not 15:00)

So no bug, your app works just fine!! :smiley:

1 Like

I think he is, as I am also noticing this deviation.
Zonneplan Current gas tariff = 1.0765 ā‚¬/mĀ³ (via homeassistant/zonneplan integration)
Homey TTF_EGSI day tariff + 21% + vaste opslag 0,78544 = 1.027 ā‚¬/mĀ³

When I fiddle with the BTW value, nothing changes in price

New version 6.3.3 was just released

• DAP: Fixed gas prices better.
2 Likes

works like a charm, thanks Robin!

1 Like

If I would like to receive a new gas price, I cannot choose a new gas price. This is only possible in electricity prices, but not in gas. Or am I seeing it wrong?

This is what I see if I want to choose the option to receive a message that the gas price has been adjusted. But new gas price, donā€™t I see?! I only see GAS Prijs NOW, but I want to be able to enter NEW GAS PRICE.

`

• I think I already knowā€¦
    If I want to receive information when your gas price has been adjusted, it is GAS Prijs NOW (Price now). Am I correct and is it true? *

You could do this. But be aware if the price doesnt change, it will not be triggered.

1 Like

Tanx for the fix Robin. It works again with Zonneplan :smiley:

1 Like

I have a flow to start my warm water with a cards that: Price have changed and it is the 2 lowest hours each day, it works very good, (SE4), but yesterday it only started at 22:00 and not 23:00 , then again after midnight it should have started up at: midnight and 01:00,but it did not. It seems that it gets problem finding the 2 lowest prices when it is negative prices.

Any idea whatā€™s going on here? :point_down: I have a PbtH summariser that is fed by a flow with the energy from my heat pump. Sometimes, exactly on the hour, the energy jumps:

The energy is fed by one flow (and one flow only), and I have checked that only one value is sent on the hour.

The jump seen in the insights lead to incorrect energy for the current hour. Other values, e.g. the energy for the current day, are fine.

The jump is only visible in the PbtH summariser, but nowhere - neither earlier nor later - in the actual value fed in.

Anything I can do?

Try sending it a minute before the hour, or better yet: send it much more often (e.g. every minute)

I already send it exactly once a minute; take a look at the timeline in the screenshot.

It might be important that I have daily reset activated for that summariser:

I have som equipment that have som serious jumps from time to time in Influx, it is issues with the app for that equipment. Maybe you have the same issue?

My advice, is to contact the developer of the app for your equipment.

Literally, I am contacting the developer of the app. :wink:

1 Like