[APP][Pro] Power by the Hour: Insights per hour, day, month and year

Can you share a screenshot of the Battery strategy (Battery Summarizer device tile)? Just to check: you did set Day Ahead Pricing for your battery I assume?

Yes off course.
Here are the screenshots.

No, I need the Battery Summarizer screenshots

Sorry,
You need in dutch ‘thuisbatterij monitor’

Unloading energy today is with the old flow.

according to the graphic it should discharge from17 - 20hrs tomorrow (based on the current SoC)

This means the battery is already full now.

Oke thanks. I’ll checked tomorrow.

Ow, and you should change settings:
max charge = 2200 with 10% loss
Max discharge =1700 with 8% loss

1 Like

@Gruijter, is this correct? Thanks

it does look at historic prices before midnight. But only if the app has been running before midnight already.

1 Like

Thx. So what does it do with these numbers (so 14 hours is a longer period then 24:00 - 8:00). Is it correct that it then checks the first day (18:00 until 24:00 (= 8:00 - 14)) and the second day (24:00 until 8:00) separately? So not one search for a cheap-low-point over the 14 hours, but really 2 searches?

Or does it skip the first day and ignores that 14 hours is a longer period then 24:00-8:00?
Schermafbeelding 2024-01-01 om 18.57.00

this is what it does. not 2 seperate searches. It should do exactly what the flow card states it does.

1 Like

Great! The best answer, thanks

Hi @Torch1969
I have a little problem. I have give the price for gas but Homey is telling me that it is 1.141 but my Zonneplan app is telling me that the price is 1.1398

Picture Homey:
Scherm­afbeelding 2024-01-03 om 08.10.28

Picture Zonneplan:
Scherm­afbeelding 2024-01-03 om 08.10.52

Well that is strange, I think it’s an average of the price before 6 o’clock and after?
In the gas tab of the zonneplan app the same price as homey is shown:

1 Like

That is strange, yes… I see this:

Scherm­afbeelding 2024-01-03 om 08.21.59

And the website from Zonneplan is telling:

I see two different amounts for the new energy tax for gas in the Netherlands for 2024:

On the site from Zonneplan itself (where I got my amount): € 0,70659
And for instance here : € 0,70544
And here: € 0.705

When using € 0,70544 and adding the €0,08 fee, I get € 0,78544
When using this, the gas price is €1.1398, the same as zonneplan app :grinning:

1 Like

I suppose this is a calculated mean price for the price until 6 am and from 6 am.

The last screenshot price is rounded to cents without decimals.

1 Like

Just to understand. Yesterday, the graph indicated unloading between 5 - 8 pm. Now, with the new rates for tomorrow, it has changed to only today at 6 pm. Tomorrow, it has scheduled unloading again between 5 - 8 pm.

Scherm­afbeelding 2024-01-03 om 14.10.22

that makes sense if your battery is (almost) full, and you have set a profit higher than can be delivered. If you set the profit lower, you will get more action :slight_smile:

Work in progress to do easy ‘Null-On-Meter’ with one or multiple home storage batteries. This will use your battery/batteries to try to get your imported/exported energy to a setpoint of your choice (usually 0 Watt):

(sorry for the Dutch, will translate later)

Edit: New version 6.1.0 is available as test: Power by the Hour | Homey

• BAT: Added XOM flow trigger.
  • BAT: Update XOM settings from flow.
  • BAT: Sync smart ROI Graphic profit with flow.
  • BAT: Default smart ROI profit set to 0.08.

All you Home Battery Storage owners out there: Enjoy! :tada:

1 Like