[App][Pro] Playstation

Look already taken?

Not yet. Busy times :smiley:

good thing is the images are only referenced by url by this app, so they are not saved in your homey using resources (at least only urls are saved), but still checking this on the forum as you saw

I saw indeed. But I noticed opening the images in developer-mode takes a lot of time (most of the time it even freezes). Which I checked because I use the images on my Homey for my dashboard (SmartDash). But indeed it is not a big problem :smiley:

Almost ready to test? :blush: :smile:

Same issue for me, did you get to fix it?

Not yet. I have for my own homey a restart scheduled each night

App restart also does the trick

Hello, I have the same problem. I think I have filled all fields correctly, but still with the same results - Network request failed. report n. 832DC09C
thank you for help

Thank your dor this beautifull app
But i tried the made this flow without succes.
Could you help?
If i t

urn on my ps5 the lg tv dont turn on too…

Should work after a minute (if you use a minute as poll time). Did you check if your TV doesn’t do this automatically? I use hdmi eArc for this but maybe other hdmi work as well

Hdmi earc is a bullshit lol the problem is that when you turn on your tv the ps5 turn on too…it seems to be a recurrent problem with Lg tv…

That the reason why i try to use your homey app :smile: .
I will try to put few second.

Hehehe I didn’t know that issue. You can also create a flow that turns the PS5 and tv on. And launch the flow from homey or with a Zigbee button from IKEA or voice command from Google assistant

The ps5 has to be on standby ( orange led) !!! :slight_smile: and the Tv turn on… :sweat_smile: on 20 secondes…
Next step…select the source ps5 on automatic lol

Great! It might take max 1 minute, depending on how far the counter is , so average 30 seconds

i think you can choose in ps5 settings (HDMI CEC or something) if ps5 should be able to wake tv and/or if tv should be able to wake ps5, this will work even if ps5 is turned off and not in rest mode.
I had the same problem as you when turning on my lg tv it would also turn on my ps5.
Problem went away when a lg webos update made it possible to start the tv into home screen rather then HDMI