[APP][PRO] Outdoor AirQuality Monitor (Luftdaten)

A new version 2.0.0 is published in the Homey app store:

• Rewrite to SDK3
  • Switched to Homey compose
  • Fix HTTP(S) timeout
  • Added Luftdaten temperature, pressure and humidity.

4 Likes

Hi @Gruijter , could you please check if PM2.5 and PM10 are ok for Luftdaten? Seems like the values are mixed up.

Thanks!

what makes you think they are mixed up? Do you have example data?

Wow that was super fast, well I compared the values from the Luftdaten map and the ones in Homey a few times and it looks like the values are swapped. I can make a screenshot.

yes, please post a screenshot, including the luftdaten ID.

I just uploaded v2.1.0 to the app store as test.

• Fix Luftdaten PM10/PM2.5 values switched.
  • Added LD noise.
  • Location of @Homey station based on PM2.5.
  • Added Dutch readme.

Please install and test it from here (@BennyB100 and others)

1 Like

Installed and verified, thank you very much @Gruijter !

1 Like

Hi @Gruijter since a few days unable to retrieve data for luftdaten sensors, when I try to add one I get the following error message:

[ld_monitor] TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘filter’) at /drivers/ld_monitor/driver.js:140:46 at Array.filter () at LDMonitorDriver.discover (/drivers/ld_monitor/driver.js:139:7) at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5) at async LDMonitorDriver.onPairListDevices (/drivers/generic_aqmonitor_driver.js:41:23)

Hi,
same issue here, no more data since ± 2 days ago for luftdaten and unable to add new sensor as well.
added an issue to the github project

Bavo

Will have to look into that when I have time. Very busy times for me though, so dont hold your breath :grimacing:

3 Likes

Same problem here. Air data is no longer retrieved. Adding a new sensor is no longer possible.

Problem with the Luftdaten API is fixed. They changed something without telling me first :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

v2.2.0 Fix Luftdaten API change.

:partying_face: :tada:

3 Likes

I just noticed my sensor came back online!
Many thanks for the fix!

1 Like

Today again no values since roughly midnight, maybe API issues, maybe api change?
I can’t figure out why…

I can confirm

1 Like

They indeed changed the API again. They must not like Homey users…

New version 2.2.1 should fix it. I just released it.

2 Likes

Works again :+1::+1:

1 Like

Awesome, thanks!!!

1 Like

I’m almost afraid to tell you, but I don’t get data since 11 days for my sensor and since 6 days for “a sensor near home”.
Because of the time difference, I assumed it was my sensor, but that one is still online.
So I suppose they changed the api once more?

I can confirm this. Homey has not received any values from me for 6 days.